• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling misc. furniture/clothes/OLD nintendo items/villager pics

ok Im ready to drop off!! but I have one quick question I just noticed you asked for Bianca's pic did you mean Blanca? cause Blanca's pics are the ones Im selling I dont have Bianca's pic :eek:
Oh sorry, confused “l” with “i”! I already have Blanca’s one so it’s Cookie, Wolfgang and Francine, ok? Thank you!
Ps. Ready too!

Last edited:
can i get a rococo dresser and rococo wardrobe please? i can give you a gamecube drawer and a zen tea set (the zen tea set has been customised if that's okay with you!). pick-up is preferred, thanks!

can i get a rococo dresser and rococo wardrobe please? i can give you a gamecube drawer and a zen tea set (the zen tea set has been customised if that's okay with you!). pick-up is preferred, thanks!

sounds good!! Ill add you and open my gates c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open!

hi! can i get the star bopper for 5 tbt please? i can raise the price a bit if you'd like. delivery is preferred! x

Back