SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
I'm rather new here to the forums. The update got me back into this game and I stumbled across this site. Decided to join! (I'm also on the animal crossing reddit under the same username)

Call me Delta(ain't too fond of sharing my real name sorry). I'm 21, and an avid Nintendo fan. I grew up playing oldies like Mario and Kirby on the NES and ended up getting most of the consoles and handhelds they put out.. I got New Leaf back in February and it's my first Animal Crossing since the Gamecube. I loved it the moment I started playing it.

My favorite villagers are Carmen, Erik, Queenie, Julian, and Rudy. I also really love to draw so I might post in the artsy section of the forum sometimes. :)

And that's it. I also would love to make a few friends since no one I know irl plays Animal Crossing (and/or video games in general).

Hiya! I'm Chibi! c:
no one I know IRL plays animal crossing either, and I'm always down to make new friends ^_^

Hello! Welcome, everyone here I find helpful and more than willing to play with you! (me included!)

Ah, that's great to hear! I wouldn't mind having visitors to my town every now and then.

Hiya! I'm Chibi! c:
no one I know IRL plays animal crossing either, and I'm always down to make new friends ^_^

Aha, I see x) well anyone is free to add me my friend code is there for all to see. :)

Back