• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [Closed!] Thank you everyone for the trades!

enigmaopoeia

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (22) +
Thanks to everyone here at the Bell Tree Forums, I was able to complete my Series 1 through 4 collection of Animal Crossing cards! :)

I especially couldn't have done it without the following people: Alang19, AndyP08, avdhpns, calintz, CloverCoin, Crash, evetype, fiona, Khei, Kristine015, LuciaMew, MissHappyNarwhal, moonphyx, Pandemonium, ProfessorMiku, romancement, and Soti!

Again, thanks Bell Tree Forums for making this happen!
And I wish everyone the best of luck on their future trades!

Last edited:
I can trade you [226] Mitzi for [077] Cherry!
That sounds great! I will be getting in touch with you over PM.

EDIT: It is now November 26th and after not getting in touch since November 14th, I assume ekevinn declined the trade. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Would you be interest in trading Whitney, Lolly, Ankha for Simon, Erik, Cranston, Celia and Timmy?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm unsure if you are still trading or not, but I am interested in Lolly, Stitches, and Ankha. I can offer: Olaf, Rizzo, Anabelle, Tammy, And Shrunk.
I have been searching threads everyday for a chance to get lolly (especially), stitches and ankha. So i am offering these cards out of my personal collection.

I've got Bonbon and Canberra for Gayle and Francine?

Last edited:
Would you be interest in trading Whitney, Lolly, Ankha for Simon, Erik, Cranston, Celia and Timmy?
I really want to save Whitney for a future Wolf Villager trade I really need, like Fang. As for Lolly and Ankha, I want to put it toward some villagers that are higher priority for me like Shep, Fang, Olaf, Zucker, and Rowan.

So I'm sorry I have to decline this.

Hi, I'm unsure if you are still trading or not, but I am interested in Lolly, Stitches, and Ankha. I can offer: Olaf, Rizzo, Anabelle, Tammy, And Shrunk.
I'm sorry but I really want to put Lolly, Stitches, and Ankha toward more higher priority trades like I have said above. I have to decline this as well and thank you for looking.

I've got Bonbon and Canberra for Gayle and Francine?
That sounds great! I'll get in contact with you shortly over PM.

Will you be interested in trading Whitney and Lolly for Sterling, Simon and Vivian? She is the new wolf.

Hi! I have 258 Daisy and 364 Zucker from your want list that I'd be interested in trading for 244 Tangy and 188 Ankha. I also have 048 Sterling, but I see you currently have another offer for him.

I know I'm brand new here, but I have been doing some trading on Reddit and would be happy to provide my user name so you can check out my post history for successful trades. I also provide photos as proof for any trades I make.

I should also mention that I'm located in Canada - our market for card trading seems much smaller, so I'm opening up to trading in the US in the hopes of getting my most wanted cards.

Thanks and have a great day!

Will you be interested in trading Whitney and Lolly for Sterling, Simon and Vivian? She is the new wolf.
Thank you for the offer, but I already own Vivian.

Hi! I have 258 Daisy and 364 Zucker from your want list that I'd be interested in trading for 244 Tangy and 188 Ankha. I also have 048 Sterling, but I see you currently have another offer for him.
Before I take you up on that offer, I have to see how shipping to Canada is like first.

It's currently Sunday where I'm at, so I'll check my post office tomorrow and see how much it'll be to ship to Canada before I get back with you. It'll help me if you can PM me your zip code so the post office can give me an estimate. Thanks!

I'm interested in trading card 363 Celia for card 358 Papi. Please PM me if you are interested. :)
Yeah, that sounds great to me! I'll PM you shortly.

Last edited:
I'm interested in trading card 363 Celia for card 358 Papi. Please PM me if you are interested. :)

Okay, I am now starting to collect Welcome Amiibo cards, so I am looking to complete my set.

Also I have a new trading guideline because I really need to get rid of my duplicates because they're taking up space.

Last edited:
I will trade you June for Lolly, Stitches, Bam. I can probably give you another WA card you need with it. Pm me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I can add Raddle to that as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think I have an extra Boris to add to it too. Sorry have lots of extras.

I will trade you June for Lolly, Stitches, Bam. I can probably give you another WA card you need with it. Pm me
Yeah I can add Raddle to that as well
Think I have an extra Boris to add to it too. Sorry have lots of extras.
I PMed you! =D

If 382 - Lobo is still available I'd totally be up for a trade if you don't mind trading to Canada.
Shipping to Canada is a bit much for me, but if we can do a big trade -- it can offset the shipping price.

I'll get in touch with you PMs.

Last edited:
Back