• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [Closed!] Thank you everyone for the trades!

hi! :) would you be interested in trading my Naomi for your Sprinkle? i'm also interested in Tangy, but the only other card I have that you need is Shrunk #111, so if your current trade for him falls through, let me know!

also no rush on a reply either, i completely understand wanting to get current trades out of the way before starting new ones.

hi! :) would you be interested in trading my Naomi for your Sprinkle? i'm also interested in Tangy, but the only other card I have that you need is Shrunk #111, so if your current trade for him falls through, let me know!
I'll get in touch with you over PMs.

Hello! Please forgive me if I misunderstood the guidelines for trading with normal/specials.
Would you like my Olaf (348) for your Tortimer (015) and Rover (201)?
And my Erik (334) for your Alice (182), Tangy (244) and Pietro (356)?

Please let me know if this works or if I am asking for too much!

Hello! Please forgive me if I misunderstood the guidelines for trading with normal/specials.
Would you like my Olaf (348) for your Tortimer (015) and Rover (201)?
And my Erik (334) for your Alice (182), Tangy (244) and Pietro (356)?

Please let me know if this works or if I am asking for too much!
You're fine! Just letting you know that I was able to obtain Olaf and Tangy is already traded out.

How about for Erik (334), I can offer Tortimer (015) and Rover (201). How does that sound? If you like this, please PM me and we can start this trade.

Last edited:
Hello again! I have Vesta (190) and Rowan (387) available for trade.
I can trade them for Shrunk (312), Gwen (125), Peck (142), Gabi (156) and Marcel (191).

Let me know if you want to trade or if I should make any adjustments to my offer. :'3

Hello again! I have Vesta (190) and Rowan (387) available for trade.
I can trade them for Shrunk (312), Gwen (125), Peck (142), Gabi (156) and Marcel (191).
Hello again as well! =D

That sounds like a good deal to me! I'll get in touch with you over PMs!

Hello, I will trade you 218 Lily, 364 Zucker, and 389 Bruce for 102 Reese, 196 Freya, and 199 Big Top.

I'll get in touch with you over PMs, Alang19!

AS OF 08/31/2017, THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND I WILL NO LONGER BE DOING ANY FUTURE TRADES! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!

Last edited:
Back