I'm Nutmeg, but please don't eat me.

Nutmeg-Marie

Foodie Mayor
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So yes, let's get into this.
I'm Nutmeg-Marie, (that's actually my first name IRL too, thank you very much!) and I've played Animal Crossing ever since 2008. I was 6 then, and it was Wild World. I always never saved and got chewed out by Resetti. Poor me. I played City Folk in 2011, found it way too boring because I was in the one of those parts of the year where nothing is on, and then I got New Leaf for Christmas 2014. I was already probably too (and still am) addicted to the 3DS, so in the early days Squirrel was really good.

Stuff got in the way.

I moved.

Other things.

Squirrel was in shambles. Until I got an idea to reset it. I'm in the early stages of a food-themed town, named Foodie, of course, and my villagers aren't dreamies but still sweeties.

I also have life outside of AC. I play Pok?mon, fell in love when I played SS (and also named my rival "I'M STUPID!") I've spent 642 hours on my X file and adore the Mystery Dungeon spinoffs. Currently in the Abysmal Badlands of Super Mystery Dungeon. And another amazing series: Ace Attorney. (If you say Justicykes sucks then fight me because hello they obviously should be together) I'm waiting to download SoJ, too. I have a heart for platformers (especially Kirby) and WarioWare, but I can't care less about Mario platformers. However I adore the Mario & Luigi series. Finished Paper Jam 3 months ago, replaying Dream Team and just beat Earthwake.

Outside of video games, I love Disney?Pixar. My favourite is Finding Dory, followed by Inside Out, then The Good Dinosaur. I also have a penchant for useless but amazing facts (King George III was very mentally ill, from ending each sentence with peacock for a time, talking for hours nonstop and claiming to talk to angels. J.M. Barrie's last words were "I just can't get to sleep" before he literally went to sleep. Nero tried to name April after himself, but the rename faded away. Press 7 for more facts.) and I'm left-handed. Lefties rule.

So yes I tried to make it short but it accidentally became really long.

Too long; Didn't read of this post
Hi how is everyone going

I better get a reply bigger than "welcome to tbt" or I'll get mad because I spent so much time making this post arrrgh

Hi Nutmeg! Welcome to the forums!

Just kidding, writing more.
Ooh that's cool! Yeah, I received City Folk/Let's go to the City and it was a bit boring :/ I felt really bad for dropping it pretty quickly. How do you like the new Amiibo update? Some users dislike it.
Are you getting Sun/Moon?
Do you play any MOBA/MMOs?
Do you like animation outside of Pixar like anime?
Sorry for a few questions haha.
But I do hope you like it here :)

Hi Nutmeg! Welcome to the forums!

Just kidding, writing more.
Ooh that's cool! Yeah, I received City Folk/Let's go to the City and it was a bit boring :/ I felt really bad for dropping it pretty quickly. How do you like the new Amiibo update? Some users dislike it.
Are you getting Sun/Moon?
Do you play any MOBA/MMOs?
Do you like animation outside of Pixar like anime?
Sorry for a few questions haha.
But I do hope you like it here :)

Raaaaah, feel my wrath for duping me!

I'm kinda meh. I actually have the original 3DS and no amiibo reader, so I don't really care about it. For the items, I haven't stumbled across them, so...

Yes, getting it for Christmas. And can we talk about how positively ridiculous Exeggcuteor is it is enormous my god.

I'm not a fan of MOBAs/MMOs. I often prefer singleplayer, or do local multiplayer, usually with my brother, my best friend or my cousins. I hardly do internet multiplayer though I have ghosted on and off the Battle Spot in X a few times. However, if you do count it as an MMO, I love Town of Salem.

Hand-drawn animation can be cool, too. I've never touched much anime (Pok?mon ((before everyone knew it was an anime, everyone thought it was a cartoon)) 4 episodes of Yo-Kai Watch and a few DBZ movies I watched with my brother) but I enjoy the Paul Rudish Mickey Shorts. ("The results are in. I'm sorry, but you have -" "BLLAAAAAARRRRRGGGGH!") I tried to watch SU but fell out of habit, and the amount of episodes now really daunts me and sways me from getting back into it. I heard it's amazing and my best friend is totally addicted to it, though.

Back