• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Anime Did You Recently Watch?

I just watched the first episode of Umaru-chan and so far, I want to puncb Umaru in the face for being so mean to her brother all the time. I hope she gets better cause she is really annoying. I know thats the point of her but I cant get into that. She's cute but that doesnt even save her.

I just watched the first episode of Umaru-chan and so far, I want to puncb Umaru in the face for being so mean to her brother all the time. I hope she gets better cause she is really annoying. I know thats the point of her but I cant get into that. She's cute but that doesnt even save her.

Oh lmao I remember Umaru-chan XD watched all of it before, I liked it. It's funny in a way, but what I can tell you without being too much spoilers is that she kinda does a tiny bit at the end?... but not that much

Last edited:
Oh lmao I remember Umaru-chan XD watched all of it before, I liked it. It's funny in a way, but what I can tell you without being too much spoilers is that she kinda does a tiny bit at the end?... but not that much

Ah darn it. XP I'll keep watching cause maybe I'll warm up to her.

Sadly, I came in late to the fandom but, Black Butler was the last anime I watched and now have an obsession with. Lol!

The one where they fight with their ass and tooties that's all over Tumblr

Sadly, I came in late to the fandom but, Black Butler was the last anime I watched and now have an obsession with. Lol!

Saaaaame. So late to the fandom. I don't watch anime, but I love Victorian Era London and period pieces with a fiery passion, so I fell in love with Black Butler.

I have so. Much. Merchandise.

Just watched the new episode of Hibike Euphonium 2 and yoi, two gay animes other than that I finished watching usagi drop yesterday

Last edited:
Just finishing up watching Pokemon XY&Z.

Yuri!!! on Ice. Need to catch up with season 3 of Haikyuu!! though.

Just watched the new episode of Hibike Euphonium 2 and yoi, two gay animes other than that I finished watching usagi drop yesterday

Usagi Drop was so sweet. :') Do yourself a favour though and don't read the manga (or even a summary of it).

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

For me its ' my hero academia '

Last edited:
Back