What Anime Did You Recently Watch?

I just watched the first episode of Umaru-chan and so far, I want to puncb Umaru in the face for being so mean to her brother all the time. I hope she gets better cause she is really annoying. I know thats the point of her but I cant get into that. She's cute but that doesnt even save her.

I just watched the first episode of Umaru-chan and so far, I want to puncb Umaru in the face for being so mean to her brother all the time. I hope she gets better cause she is really annoying. I know thats the point of her but I cant get into that. She's cute but that doesnt even save her.

Oh lmao I remember Umaru-chan XD watched all of it before, I liked it. It's funny in a way, but what I can tell you without being too much spoilers is that she kinda does a tiny bit at the end?... but not that much

Last edited:
Oh lmao I remember Umaru-chan XD watched all of it before, I liked it. It's funny in a way, but what I can tell you without being too much spoilers is that she kinda does a tiny bit at the end?... but not that much

Ah darn it. XP I'll keep watching cause maybe I'll warm up to her.

Sadly, I came in late to the fandom but, Black Butler was the last anime I watched and now have an obsession with. Lol!

Sadly, I came in late to the fandom but, Black Butler was the last anime I watched and now have an obsession with. Lol!

Saaaaame. So late to the fandom. I don't watch anime, but I love Victorian Era London and period pieces with a fiery passion, so I fell in love with Black Butler.

I have so. Much. Merchandise.

Just watched the new episode of Hibike Euphonium 2 and yoi, two gay animes other than that I finished watching usagi drop yesterday

Last edited:
Just watched the new episode of Hibike Euphonium 2 and yoi, two gay animes other than that I finished watching usagi drop yesterday

Usagi Drop was so sweet. :') Do yourself a favour though and don't read the manga (or even a summary of it).

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

For me its ' my hero academia '

Last edited:
Back