• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Anime Did You Recently Watch?

AHHHH AWESOME!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a little annoyed at how the main was acting in the beginning of the second season but other than that I had no complaints :D

Yes, Subaru was really quite annoying at that time. I'm glad he kinda realized the error of his ways towards the end of the season.

been a while.. the last anime i watched all the way through was kiznaiver. made me cry like 2 times lol. it was super amazing

edit: oh lmao i'm dumb. i've also watched dangan ronpa 3: despair & future

Last edited:
I haven't watched anime in almost half a year, although I really wanna get back into it. Last thing I watched was Orange (': I'd love some recommendations if you guys have any!

What sort of genres/themes do you prefer? I've watched a lot of anime, so I might be able to come up with something you might enjoy. c:

The last thing I watched was Yuri on Ice with my sister but by myself & the last one I finished was Amaama to Inzuma (Sweetness and Lightning)

Rewatching Utena and Evangelion (amazing must watch 10/10 masterpieces)
Most recent non-rewatched is probably... Pokemon? I really haven't been watching much

I'm rewatching Ping Pong: The Animation whenever I have the time.

Ooh I remember seeing that somewhere! Is it good?

Yes, It's really good. It's a sports anime that really focuses on the sports and it doesn't rely on fan service to look good, though the art style isn't for everybody because it looks more realistic and stylized. Anyway it has a rewatchable value to it.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... I can't remember whether it was Yuri on Ice!!! Or Black butler book of circus. I have been watching Yuri on Ice as a friend suggested it to me and I found it too funny to not watch, so of course I had to keep going! (Seriously what on earth even is that anime? I can't ever take it seriously!) I watched Black butler BoC as of course, the animation of Book of the Atlantic was announced and I'm so hyped that I just had to go watch some of the older episodes, which just hyped me even more! (Please tell me I'm not the only one excited for the new season, I've read the manga of that arc and omg it's so good UGHH)

Hmmmm.... I can't remember whether it was Yuri on Ice!!! Or Black butler book of circus. I have been watching Yuri on Ice as a friend suggested it to me and I found it too funny to not watch, so of course I had to keep going! (Seriously what on earth even is that anime? I can't ever take it seriously!) I watched Black butler BoC as of course, the animation of Book of the Atlantic was announced and I'm so hyped that I just had to go watch some of the older episodes, which just hyped me even more! (Please tell me I'm not the only one excited for the new season, I've read the manga of that arc and omg it's so good UGHH)

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS, BUT I LIKE IT A LOT LOL

Whaaat Black Butler is getting a new season!? I completely forgot about the anime, I watched it like a year ago D;
wow I can't wait for another season then. cough im just watching for sebastian

I recently finished rewatching FMA:B just for nostalgia. xD

I just started watching Hetalia Axis Powers. It's so weird yet funny at the same time. lol

The anime I recently rewatch was Kyoukai No Kanata, it's so good ~~ (T⌓T)
(I really need a season 2, right now !) (ಥ﹏ಥ) ...

I recently finished rewatching FMA:B just for nostalgia. xD

I just started watching Hetalia Axis Powers. It's so weird yet funny at the same time. lol

Hetalia is pretty funny overall, although I feel like some episodes are a little over the top. I was a little disappointed by the most recent season. I found it wasn't really as funny as the previous seasons.

Haikyuu second season! I finally understand the memes.
NIKU GOD NIKU GOD
tumblr_o4ayyiZcur1qkaqi8o1_400.png

Onto the third :^}

I just started watching Mob Psycho 100. I had high expectations and they were met.

I started watching yuri on ice yesterday. I've only watched like 2 episodes but I love it

Back