• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Anime Did You Recently Watch?

what is it about?

It's about this guy named satoru, and he finds out that he has the ability to go back in time before an incident happens (like in the beginning, someone was going to get hit by a truck, and there was this blue butterfly that appeared which allowed him to go back before the crash happened so he could stop it). I haven't watched it in awhile but I have a pretty good memory of what happened.

so back when he was in elementary school, three of his childhood friends were kidnapped and murdered, one of those children being from a different school, and the real killer was never captured. everyone thought it was this other guy (forgot his name), because he was always hanging around the elementary school and playing games with the kids, he was like 20-something. He was sentenced to death and everyone thought the case was closed.

So, one day while satoru was out with his mom, his mom spotted a man and a young child walking away together, and she thought it was suspicious so she told satoru that she thought something was wrong. The man saw that she was looking at him, but didn't do anything about it. then I think later, they split up and then satoru comes home to find his mom dead.

so the blue butterfly appears again, and this time it takes him back to when he was in elementary school, and he realizes that he could try and stop the murders before it happens. I'm not gonna say anything else if you want to watch it, but it's a really good anime imo and there's a plot twist in the near end.

sorry if I didn't do a good job explaining lmao but there's always google

It's about this guy named satoru, and he finds out that he has the ability to go back in time before an incident happens (like in the beginning, someone was going to get hit by a truck, and there was this blue butterfly that appeared which allowed him to go back before the crash happened so he could stop it). I haven't watched it in awhile but I have a pretty good memory of what happened.

so back when he was in elementary school, three of his childhood friends were kidnapped and murdered, one of those children being from a different school, and the real killer was never captured. everyone thought it was this other guy (forgot his name), because he was always hanging around the elementary school and playing games with the kids, he was like 20-something. He was sentenced to death and everyone thought the case was closed.

So, one day while satoru was out with his mom, his mom spotted a man and a young child walking away together, and she thought it was suspicious so she told satoru that she thought something was wrong. The man saw that she was looking at him, but didn't do anything about it. then I think later, they split up and then satoru comes home to find his mom dead.

so the blue butterfly appears again, and this time it takes him back to when he was in elementary school, and he realizes that he could try and stop the murders before it happens. I'm not gonna say anything else if you want to watch it, but it's a really good anime imo and there's a plot twist in the near end.

sorry if I didn't do a good job explaining lmao but there's always google

no that sounds interesting!! I'll definitely put it on my long list of to-watch lmao

not sure if this joke has beendone before in this thread
but

Cory in the House

Last edited:
i finished kakegurui a while ago and i was disappointed
nothing happened???
i hope they make a season 2

DMy72n7U8AAk24U.jpg:orig

Back