• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Anime Did You Recently Watch?

Mayor_Rhena001

Always Waiting
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
I'm more of a 'casual' anime watcher, so I don't really watch many that often. ^3^'

But I did recently just start watching 'Durara!', and I can't believe I've been missing out on this gem~! Looks like Imma have to make an OC for it...or at least make one of my villagers use a catchphrase from the show. Either one is good enough for meh.

...oh, and is anyone planning on watching the new Pokemon Sun/Moon anime? I'm planning on at least seeing the first ten or so episodes just to see what it's like, but I'll probably wait until next year to actually do that (what with current IRL stuff going on and such).

i haven't watched anime since, like, october 2015. think i watchd detective conan last tho hahah...

'Orange' It gets you thinking about what the characters are doing and you screaming at the screen :p
But I've watched more powerful anime's then that
Might watch My Neighbour Totoro next!

'Orange' It gets you thinking about what the characters are doing and you screaming at the screen :p
But I've watched more powerful anime's then that
Might watch My Neighbour Totoro next!

I have read Orange's Manga and it is soooo good :) I am working on the anime :D

I am more of a Manga reader myself but my husband and I recently watched Re:Life and I would highly recommend it!

I have read Orange's Manga and it is soooo good :) I am working on the anime :D

I am more of a Manga reader myself but my husband and I recently watched Re:Life and I would highly recommend it!

Have you shouted at your screen yet lol? I might watch Re:Life next! I dont own any manga yet thought I know what manga is since one of my friends own a manga, I might get one my self! Thank you for replying! By the way, I've just read the Synopsis on it of myanimelist! It sounds so interesting, if you want a link to it is here https://myanimelist.net/anime/30015/ReLIFE

Last edited:
Have you shouted at your screen yet lol? I might watch Re:Life next! I dont own any manga yet thought I know what manga is since one of my friends own a manga, I might get one my self! Thank you for replying! By the way, I've just read the Synopsis on it of myanimelist! It sounds so interesting, if you want a link to it is here https://myanimelist.net/anime/30015/ReLIFE

Lol only sometimes XD. I don't own much manga. I have almost all of Degenki Daisy cause its my favorite :D I mostly read it online! Mangahere.com is really good. But I also have an app on my phone to read manga off of.

Blue Exorcist, and this is my 4th time watching it again. All episodes in less than a week, I have watched 75 episodes + the movie twice 0-0

I just finished watching Re:Zero. I'm not sure I loved it as much as some people did, but I still enjoyed it. The story was engaging and kept me interested. c: I love Beatrice! <3

I haven't watched anime in almost half a year, although I really wanna get back into it. Last thing I watched was Orange (': I'd love some recommendations if you guys have any!

It was called When they cry. Pretty gorey and messed up, but nothing else to be worried about. Didn't really make sense until the very end either lol, but you can probably take a wild guess as to what's really going on once you're half way through.

THEY ARE! NEXT YEAR :c I think early 2017 though

AHHHH AWESOME!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just finished watching Re:Zero. I'm not sure I loved it as much as some people did, but I still enjoyed it. The story was engaging and kept me interested. c: I love Beatrice! <3

I got a little annoyed at how the main was acting in the beginning of the second season but other than that I had no complaints :D

I haven't watched anime in almost half a year, although I really wanna get back into it. Last thing I watched was Orange (': I'd love some recommendations if you guys have any!

Same here, Orange was the last anime I watched. :) That was super good. <3

I watched the boy and the beast. It's by the same creator of wolf children ame and yuki. I haven't watched any series in a while though.

durarara!! is really good , can't believe i had never heard of it before it was released on netflix

I have recently watched Aggresive Retsuko and Gakuen Handsome. They're both really great. -w-

Back