• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oh Hey There~

Kirkie

Bells
I recently got back into playing the game, as I'm sure a lot of you have as well xD
Still working towards getting all the house updates and town updates and whatnot.
Also working towards getting as many blue flowers as possible so I can have a fully blue-flowered town xD So if you're willing to give up any blue flowers...I would be oh so overjoyed!

I've only ever played the game with my friends in real life so I'm a little paranoid about letting others into my town since it's so easy to take flowers and fruits and stuff....and to become friends with villagers and steal them away xD;;

Anyways! I thought I'd give playing with others a try and hope I don't end up regretting it xD haha
Let's play nice and become good friends! Sorry if I sound really stiff and weird xD;;;

On another note...a bit about myself...
I'm a huge anime and video game nerd and always enjoy meeting fellow nerds~
Perhaps there is the rare chance that you've seen me around Tumblr if you play the Tales of games.
I've got a blog by the name of CrazyTalesLady and a side anime blog CrazyAnimeLady

Hello! (✿◠‿◠) I would love to visit your town and help out with anything you need!

Back