Please Stop with the Hateful Political Discussions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I'm getting reaaaally tired of the moral superiority of the Trump haters on this forum. I mean I'm not the biggest fan of the guy, I just don't think he's a white nationalist out to destroy the lives of non-white and non-American people. Can't we just talk about our lives or cute animals or something?

Politics will always be an important topic in everyone's lives, but it doesn't have much of a place on an animal crossing forum (though admittedly, I'm just guilty as anyone else when it comes to responding to those threads). I'm definitely up for filling Brewster's up with more positive/ fun topics.

I am morally superior to Trump supporters though.

Anyways I see no issue with political threada

Lol, the people who cause the most issues the political threads are the one's posting that they don't mind them. Oh, the irony.

Last edited:
Funny how you just said that :rolleyes:

Oh yeah.

#DontFeelTheBern

#BernieSucks

#SandersSupportersDividePeople

#SandersSupportersAttackPeople

#StevenPaddockWasProBernie

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know right? Irony indeed. lol

Ever gonna change that avatar? It's getting old, and I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me on that.

Oh, that is um real people sir, not the fakies on this forum.

I am morally superior to Trump supporters though.

Anyways I see no issue with political threada

How? Because you say so?

I thought you preach about people being equal and how Trump voters aren't endorsing equality?

I don't see me as better or worse than you but you see yourself on a high horse. Get off your high horse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't work FeelTheBerners, mommy still loves you and will bake you cookies and cupcakes anytime.

Alien, what you're saying about Bernie and his supporters is ignorant and shows that you're (very) bias.

I don't think this forum is capable of having civil political discussions. Hence all the locked threads now and in the past. That's why I don't understand why they keep being made. It's honestly become such a problem that I don't think they should even be allowed on here anymore.

> see's people being mad about political threads bc people get nasty.
> see's the people complaining about people being toxic, be ****ing toxic.
congrats ya played yourself.

Wow, I must be tired if I didn't realize this thread was a year old. It's actually pretty sad how relevant it still is. Just shows how long this has been going on.

How? Because you say so?

I thought you preach about people being equal and how Trump voters aren't endorsing equality?

I don't see me as better or worse than you but you see yourself on a high horse. Get off your high horse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alien, what you're saying about Bernie and his supporters is ignorant and shows that you're (very) bias.

Yes. Exactly because I say so.

I do preach that we need to support equality amongst all people. The issue is that Trump supporters aren't people

Last edited:
Yes. Exactly because I say so.

I do preach that we need to support equality amongst all people. The issue is that Trump supporters aren't people

You're on a higher horse than I thought.

So I'm not a person? That soccer Mom down the street from me isn't a person? That coal miner who
thinks Trump can make coal big again isn't a person? Really? We aren't people? ...

Last edited:
You're on a higher horse than I thought.

So I'm not a person? That soccer Mom down the street from me isn't a person? That coal miner who
thinks Trump can make coal big again isn't a person? Really? We aren't people? ...
If you're into Trump then no.

If you're into Trump then no.

That opinion that Trump supports aren't people is illogical and ignorant.

The left preaches equality but often they're the ones with the least tolerance... *sigh*

That opinion that Trump supports aren't people is illogical and ignorant.

The left preaches equality but often they're the ones with the least tolerance... *sigh*

I was pretty sarcastic if you couldn't read that. But considering what Trump stands for, he's not human either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back