I FINALLY REMEMBERED.

For me it's a show called Starla and the Jewel Riders! Apparently the original name of the show was Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders, and then when it was internationally syndicated they renamed it to Starla. I had a few VHS tapes of it that I used to watch all the time, I loved it. It was only around for like a year though, so I rarely meet anyone who knows it.

Oh my goodness! I still remember the theme song to that, hahahahaha!
Miffy, sweet little bunny
Miffy, smart little bunny
Miffy, a cute little bunny
Miffy.. and friends!

Wow!

I'm bumping this bc I really love miffy and im happy u remembered about this cute lil bun, I went to Amsterdam last year and it's pretty impossible to forget haha, there's even a whole shop dedicated where ngl bought more than i needed..

IMG-20171011-WA0000.jpg

Did you finally remember? The 21st of September? i'm sorry

Miffy is still around, though it kinda got a reboot. It's okay, I guess?

Mine has to be old Simpsons. No, I'm not talking about their Golden Age, I'm talking about when it first started. Crappily animated, simple, cheesier than Cheezit glory.

THE PERFECT CRIME

Last edited:
I remember Miffy! My mom keeps telling me how I used to binge watch Miffy without any sleep. Oh, I was a weird kid!

Does anyone remember Out of the Box? And Zaboomafoo? and PB&J Otters? Bear in the Big Blue House? They're at least 15 to 20 years old now. x.x

This is Miffy.
Miffy,_by_Dick_Bruna.jpg

Yeah I remember that.....I was probably 3 or 4 idk but I recognize that

also who is bumping irrelevant threads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone remember Out of the Box? And Zaboomafoo? and PB&J Otters? Bear in the Big Blue House? They're at least 15 to 20 years old now. x.x

I know Out of the Box and Bear in the Big Blue house....yeah old stuff coming back to my head

Back