RibbonFinale

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Tulip
Red Pansy
Tasty Cake
After all these years.
I'm always talking to my mom about the things I loved when I was little. I always tell her "Do you remember that show I used to watch with the bunnies?" She'd always say, "Max and Ruby?" And I'd always reply, "No, the other one!" And she'd look at me like I was crazy.

Miffy.
THAT'S WHAT IT WAS.
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I FINALLY REMEMBER.
I'M NOT CRAZY!

i mean...good for you?

yes.
i'm not crazy, it is absolutely good.

it took me 10 years to remember this one thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*coUGH* on a side note--

What were your guys' favorite shows to watch as a kid that no one seems to remember?

Last edited:
wut is miffy

This is Miffy.
Miffy,_by_Dick_Bruna.jpg

My parents introduced me to the really old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Like, 60s-era. The classics. Unfortunately I seem to be the only kid who watched it on VCR tapes back when I was little. I can probably recall some of the plots, I usually watched the same tape over and over.

My parents introduced me to the really old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Like, 60s-era. The classics. Unfortunately I seem to be the only kid who watched it on VCR tapes back when I was little. I can probably recall some of the plots, I usually watched the same tape over and over.

rest assured u are not the only kid i was only allowed to watch old tom and jerry and looney tunes when i was little too (we had some on vcr). ik like every episode.

there arent really tv shows i dont remember too much anymore except pinky and the brain i think

yes.

What were your guys' favorite shows to watch as a kid that no one seems to remember?

Well there was this show that my brother and I used to love watching called The Secret Show.

Man I haven't watched that in like 7-8 years... It was so funny xD

amazing animals with Henry the lizard was an amazing show I wish they would play reruns for kids today. I learned so much about animals and nature and honestly made me love the environment.

I remember watching this one TV show, but it was really violent. Ever heard of Candle Cove?

Sorta reminds me of Maisy!

View attachment 188173

THATS IT

THATS THE SHOW THAT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES AS A KID OH MY GOD!!!! I LITERALLY

ok so i have this very real feeling memory of laying in my little bed as a kid and i always slept with my head covered (still do, bad habit) and i saw through my sheet a HUMANOID STANDING MOUSE FIGURE and i was ****ing terrified and now I REMEMBER!!! I HAD BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW AND THATS WHY

HELLO

I watched Miffy (and Maisy)! I liked both a lot when I was a kid. I think the Miffy theme song is really weird though.

Back