Open Town - Bring Katie, Get Signatures, Shop! [offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I'm on my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been trying but I'm not seeing your town. No worries, maybe we'll try another time.

I can go one day without shopping haha! ;)

Hi! Can I come by and sell some fruit? I'm also interested in buying from Chai's RV (I think that's sanrio?) if you can :) Do you have a spare apple, by the way? I'd like to plant one in my town. I can trade perfect pears in exchange. I can visit and leave a few times if you want to get your number up in exchange if you'd like :)

Last edited:
Back online!

Hi! Can I come by and sell some fruit? I'm also interested in buying from Chai's RV (I think that's sanrio?) if you can :) Do you have a spare apple, by the way? I'd like to plant one in my town. I can trade perfect pears in exchange. I can visit and leave a few times if you want to get your number up in exchange if you'd like :)

Sorry for not replying earlier, if you're on again sometime this week, I can probably let you over, just not today and tomorrow (assuming you're on at the same time), sorry! ^^;

Can I come over? I need signatures. It's been a while since I've been to another town
Name:Twin
FC: 5343-8054-8976
DC:4B00-002A-6290
Native fruit: cherries
Town name-Pikevile
Reply when you add me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I come over? I need signatures. It's been a while since I've been to another town
Name:Twin
FC: 5343-8054-8976
DC:4B00-002A-6290
Native fruit: cherries
Town name-Pikevile
Reply when you add me. Thanks!

Sorry, I forgot to close the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back