• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Open Town - Bring Katie, Get Signatures, Shop! [offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask u a favour
I wanna restart but keep me bells and some furniture.
Can I store it in ur town.
Willing to pay 10 k bells.
Thanks

Sorry, I'm not really open to keeping items for others, since I can't guarantee I'll actually be online again when they want to get their items back. I'd recommend you open your own thread to look for someone, if you haven't already. ^^

:(����������������

Hiya. Katie's in my town and... quite the eyesore. Can I unload her to you?

Hiya. Katie's in my town and... quite the eyesore. Can I unload her to you?

Sure thing! Give me a minute to add you, and I'll post again when I've opened my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, someone came into my town on accident, had to kick and just opened again.

I'm sorry! Someone came over and i had to talk to them for a while... are you still available? :(

can I come visit?

Yes, sure! Are you still online?

Also, can you tell me what exactly you're coming over for? My town's still a work in progress, so I don't really like letting people come over to explore.

Last edited:
Hello! Could I please visit Isabelle's RV when you're available? I'd be happy to do a few visits to help with the Train Station, I know what a pain it can be!

Yes, sure! Are you still online?

Also, can you tell me what exactly you're coming over for? My town's still a work in progress, so I don't really like letting people come over to explore.

just looking to come see the main street shops. I added you, i'm still on

Hello! Could I please visit Isabelle's RV when you're available? I'd be happy to do a few visits to help with the Train Station, I know what a pain it can be!

Sure! I've added you and opened the gate.

just looking to come see the main street shops. I added you, i'm still on

Alright, that's fine! I've added you as well and just opened the gates.

Hi, if you're online I'd like to visit to go shopping in Main Street. My Timmy & Tommy and Leif's are both closed for an upgrade.

I won't wander in your town. I'll just go to Main Street then leave. ;)

Hi, if you're online I'd like to visit to go shopping in Main Street. My Timmy & Tommy and Leif's are both closed for an upgrade.

I won't wander in your town. I'll just go to Main Street then leave. ;)

That's fine! I've added you, I'll post again when my gate's open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back