Not open for further replies.

Burumun

Sasha of New Poku
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (133) +
So I'm trying to get the train station remodel and badges, and I need people to visit my town. The only thing is that my town is currently a major WIP, so I'm not really comfortable with letting people run around freely except to collect signatures. Therefore, please say why you're coming over as well.

My native fruit is apples, and I've now unlocked all Main Street shops!

My void has been cleared and I have 10 villagers, so feel free to come clear your void, as well.

I currently have Isabelle and Digby amiibos, as well as the Sanrio amiibo cards (once I find them... give me a bit). If you need to visit one, just say which! As I'm currently TT'ing, I'll probably be able to scan one for you to visit right away. However, you'll need to have your own coupons (5 coupons per item).

I'm currently TT'ing from September back to the current date after getting the last of the critters I needed, and I'm TT'ing too fast to constantly update the thread, so if you're looking for something specific, please ask!

Total visitors: 71/100

May disappear every once in a while, unfortunately my computer's having problems with the network. It's just my computer, though, so don't worry about connecting with my town!

Last edited:
nice iniciative, rare see something like that, unfortanelly i dont have katie, neither need sig for now :(

Yikes. Will open up the town again, sorry for that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, it's open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately, it looks like I need to close my town for today. Will hopefully be back tomorrow, though!

Do you have all the fruits? I'll come grab some fruits if that is allowed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I do! However, I recently voided a villager, so if you don't have 10 villagers, I might not be able to let you over or you might have to wait a bit.

OK. No worries then. I don't have 10 yet. >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I do! However, I recently voided a villager, so if you don't have 10 villagers, I might not be able to let you over or you might have to wait a bit.

OK. No worries then. I don't have 10 yet. >.<

Hey could I come over to look at Nook's Homes?
I don't have 10 villages yet so I can only come over if your void is clear.

Hey could I come over to look at Nook's Homes?
I don't have 10 villages yet so I can only come over if your void is clear.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you can, and I have cleared my void. Will add you and open the gate right away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, it's open!

Thank you for letting me over. I've managed to complete two initiatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back