• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Preordered the Sanrio cards...

So jealous :( I too am afraid to spend the money just to find out they're region locked. I wonder if NA is better off buying the sets off eBay from Japanese sellers?

they arent region locked! cards from anywhere work on any system and NFC reader :) thats why i preordered UK cards even though i have a US system!

I ordered from eBay out of Japan. $13.50 Cdn, hoping the region unlock is true!

they arent region locked! cards from anywhere work on any system and NFC reader :) thats why i preordered UK cards even though i have a US system!

That's good to know! If you don't mind me asking, where and how did you pre-order the cards? I just tried to pre-order on the UK Nintendo website, but it won't allow me to place an order due to them only allowing people who live in the UK to make orders. You have to have an address in the UK, which I do not, as I live in NA.

That's good to know! If you don't mind me asking, where and how did you pre-order the cards? I just tried to pre-order on the UK Nintendo website, but it won't allow me to place an order due to them only allowing people who live in the UK to make orders. You have to have an address in the UK, which I do not, as I live in NA.

i got a person on a figure collecting forum i use to forward them to me from the UK. you could try to see if anyone on here would be willing to forward it to you, i know theres several UK users here.

i got a person on a figure collecting forum i use to forward them to me from the UK. you could try to see if anyone on here would be willing to forward it to you, i know theres several UK users here.

Ok, thanks. Maybe I'll get lucky!

Oooh just seeing this thread!! Yes definitley I've pre- ordered as soon as I heard about them :) can't wait!

Oh my gosh I want Chelsea and Marty too! I have all of the sets but I'm really hoping I can get one of them to move in some day in the near future!

My dad ordered a pack from a Japanese seller (I'm only interest in Etoile anyway so I'll just end buying her separately unless they cost like $20+)

I hope the cards get released in the US though just in case.

Back