• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villager/special character do you share a birthday with?

I share a birthday with Peaches, the normal horse. I didn't used to like her design very much, but after coming to like Stitches, she grew on me a bit more because of the stitched eyes. That said, not really a fan of her house. She's kind of like Lobo, a villager I think looks pretty good but whose house look so bad that I don't want to adopt them.

Bud :')
I sorta want him in my town because of that and also because I really liked him, but... meh

After the new update, I finally have a birthday twin! Boris!

Boris.jpg

I had something really cool happen, I share my birthday with Saharah and her card is the very first one I ever got in my hhd game ^_^ It's like what a coincidence!

I share my birthday with Carmen, which is REALLY weird since she's one of my all time favorites.

I share a birthday with some villager named "Melba" (April 12). I legit have no idea who she is lol

Merry is my birthday buddy! I got her in my town after finding that out and she's been with me for a long time, lol she keeps sending me a lotttt of letters lately!

i share mine with... avery i think? it's been a while since i checked so i'm not sure (my birthday's on february 22nd)

I share my birthday with Annalise the snooty horse and Wolf Link the smug wolf.

Back