Which villager/special character do you share a birthday with?

I share a birthday with Peaches, the normal horse. I didn't used to like her design very much, but after coming to like Stitches, she grew on me a bit more because of the stitched eyes. That said, not really a fan of her house. She's kind of like Lobo, a villager I think looks pretty good but whose house look so bad that I don't want to adopt them.

Bud :')
I sorta want him in my town because of that and also because I really liked him, but... meh

After the new update, I finally have a birthday twin! Boris!

Boris.jpg

I had something really cool happen, I share my birthday with Saharah and her card is the very first one I ever got in my hhd game ^_^ It's like what a coincidence!

I share my birthday with Carmen, which is REALLY weird since she's one of my all time favorites.

I share a birthday with some villager named "Melba" (April 12). I legit have no idea who she is lol

Merry is my birthday buddy! I got her in my town after finding that out and she's been with me for a long time, lol she keeps sending me a lotttt of letters lately!

i share mine with... avery i think? it's been a while since i checked so i'm not sure (my birthday's on february 22nd)

Back