Best Birb evah

Mistymayz

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
So I splurged on the amiibo cards...again...I swear I'll stop.....

I love getting to scan in and visit all these villagers that never showed up on the now dead village trade board :)
while doing this I noticed a card that got stuck in the wrapper....

IT WAS JITTERS! I love him and now my little caffeine birb can never leave :D I swear he's the only jock I ever liked in this game

You guys have any luck with this money grab erh I mean fun new collectable? ^-^
download (2).jpg

Jitters is so cute! He really does look off in his HHD card, hahahaha!

My favorite bird would have to be Flora (shh, I know she's counted as an ostrich even though she's a flamingo). She's adorable. <3

I remember I had Sparro in my Wild World town at one point. He was so odd, kept asking me to catch cockroaches.

Nice! I never really liked Jitters That may be because I like Sparro more// But when I saw him in hhd I'll have to admit he started to grow onto me a little. I still haven't gotten any amiibo cards of my current villagers. ;w;

At least it's not quite as bad as before... I felt it was more of a waste when the cards only worked for HHD, now that you can do much more with them, I feel it definitely justifies spending 5? per pack a lot more (even though it is still incredibly unfair that the packs contain more cards elsewhere, unless they've changed that since I last checked).

Will probably buy some cards tomorrow, since I haven't had a chance to otherwise since the update... Wish me luck!

Congrats on getting Jitters, as well. He looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
Aw yay. It's fun to get a familiar face. I got my Molly card just after she moved out and it made me so happy to see her little smiling face again.

AAtbzwQ.jpg
Jitters is the most laid back jock I've had in this game which is funny because he looks like he's funneled 62 espressos down his beak.I've had him for almost three months and he still has never said that he thinks his clothes are "the icing on the scrumptious cake that is my jaw-dropping physique."

Last edited:
So I splurged on the amiibo cards...again...I swear I'll stop.....

I love getting to scan in and visit all these villagers that never showed up on the now dead village trade board :)
while doing this I noticed a card that got stuck in the wrapper....

IT WAS JITTERS! I love him and now my little caffeine birb can never leave :D I swear he's the only jock I ever liked in this game

View attachment 188008

The only luck I ever had with amiibo cards was when I opened my first pack and found Isabelle. I don't really have any use for my others ones, until I find and buy a Cleo card.

jock will forever be my favorite personality, jitter is one of my favorites

Last edited:
Back