• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you reset if... [UPDATED]

I wouldn't bother moving all furniture (only unorderables and other hard to find stuff). Those things are easy to find on the forums and there are people who will let you catalog them for free so you can buy them from your own catalogue anytime. I recommend screenshotting the rooms and only moving those rare items instead of all that work.

The thing is that most the stuff I do have isn't orderable. One of my houses is a garden shop theme and it has a lot of things in it that can't be ordered and I'm stressing about it. I have 7-11 items and shopping carts and just all sorts of stuff that I can't order. In my other house I have a beach-theme room with all kind of island things and just...ahh ;~; I'm frustrated

Back