• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are the Club Tortimer Islands still really bad?

I guess you could say the bell beggars were somewhere around that age, judging by their immature behavior. But the online daters would outright flirt with me by saying stuff like "do you like ***?" I don't think 7 year olds would say stuff like that.

Honestly.. I wouldn't doubt it. Most of the 7-year olds I've talked to have filthier mouths than a sailor.

Honestly.. I wouldn't doubt it. Most of the 7-year olds I've talked to have filthier mouths than a sailor.

lmao that's true. But I really don't think they would know anything about that particular topic at age 7 or even 8 lol

Tbh I've never been to Tortimer Island because of how uncomfortable it sounds. But with these new features I'm actually considering it. It's just that if I end up not wanting to use the island after all, Kapp'n is still going to be bringing up the option which is pretty annoying. Is there a way to resign once you're a member?

lmao that's true. But I really don't think they would know anything about that particular topic at age 7 or even 8 lol

Again, you'd be surprised. It's actually quite sad. Many kids around that age are going to the internet, hanging out around people who tell them this stuff and then they repeat it, whether for fun or for serious.
The internet is a savage place.

i haven't actually checked yet since i haven't played since the update but from what i see it looks better ;)

Again, you'd be surprised. It's actually quite sad. Many kids around that age are going to the internet, hanging out around people who tell them this stuff and then they repeat it, whether for fun or for serious.
The internet is a savage place.

Ah, right. I forgot that there are people out there that will tell them some stuff they shouldn't know about. Those people are much worse than the kids who are behaving like gorillas themselves (no offense to the kids).

There really needs to be some kind of report option to let Nintendo know what kind of shady stuff is going on in there.

Back