Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

Payment: 15tbt
Refs: mayor & villager

Have my mayor holding onto her like a little doggy stuffed toy? If you can do that just draw my mayor Kinda going like nahahananha, think playful and cute!

Last edited:
Payment: 15tbt
Refs: mayor & villager

Have my mayor holding onto her like a little doggy stuffed toy? If you can do that just draw my mayor Kinda going like nahahananha, think playful and cute!

Here ya go!
rNU2SwA.png

Can you draw my oc and my mayor for 65 tbt, on a separate canvas?

OC-Ref

Mayor-Ref, For my mayor, can you have her hugging Lolly in her hand and can you resize it so it will fit in my signature?

Style-Think cute! :)
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi, could you draw a picture of Chelsea and my mayor picking flowers? Don't have a picture but my mayor's eyes are like this
girl-bbb.jpg
and she's wearing the Kiki and Lala outfit except instead of the pin she has Celeste's ribbon. Give her a cute hairstyle please! 15 TBT?

Xd6x6zU.png

Here ya go, hope you like it!

Omg I forgot to take an in-game pic of my mayor like you asked in my art thread!

bc she looks so diff and not how I want her to in-game bc I'm restarting soon. ^^;;
I will take a pic of her soon omg I am so scatterbrained but I love stalking your art thread ok bye lil snek

Can't wait to finalize my Mayor appearance! I have it all done, just have to decide what socks and shoes she's gonna wear!

Back