Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

Back for more! Can't get enough. Well either that or my spending habits! Let's see what to request.. how about... Lolly drinking coffee? For 10 TBT? :)

Got it. =]
l713I7t.png

AH You drew an anglerfish! And so well! I love them and football fish! Can you draw this mayor holding one (maybe in a bowl or something) for 150 tbt? Can do more if needed

Mayor ref
IMG_8052.JPG

Last edited:
AH You drew an anglerfish! And so well! I love them and football fish! Can you draw this mayor holding one (maybe in a bowl or something) for 150 tbt? Can do more if needed

Mayor ref

Do you have a clearer shot of her dress or maybe a picture of the pattern, it's hard to see in that photo, ALSO WHAT WIG IS THAT??

Another request! Tia and Merengue having a tea party? With sweets made by Merengue and tea made by Tia? Omg that sounds so cuutttee! I'll pay 30 TBT ^_^

Hi, could you draw a picture of Chelsea and my mayor picking flowers? Don't have a picture but my mayor's eyes are like this
girl-bbb.jpg
and she's wearing the Kiki and Lala outfit except instead of the pin she has Celeste's ribbon. Give her a cute hairstyle please! 15 TBT?

Last edited:
Back