• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

If I weren't on minus TBT I'd totally order bc you are awesome <3 Really nice stuff here mang.

hey kady.....
depeding on my cupcake look

i will like you to get back chef savannah (though will love it if its has the blak hair touch i like that a lot)

and make her hold one cupcake in a plate

(the cupcake will be later when i baked it)
so probably on thursday or friday i will have it

- - - Post Merge - - -

also draw me a zebra eeveelution OR splatoon eeveelution
you choose :p i just want something random
for 20tbt

Here's the Eevee, waiting on that cupcake. =]
HnysNu7.png

Last edited:
20170528_165013.jpg
20170528_165017.jpg

The cupcake it's like gray purple color
The frosting it's like a cream white not to white
And has shredded coconut as topping

The paper you can change it
And the plate it's up to you too

40tbt

i dint finish using my honey buttercream

(long story short they hated it because that day i had dentist so sun at least for 1 hour so got bad)

im gonna do a strawberry buttercream

so can you change the frosting for a red color but keep everything else

for this slight change 5tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

and sorry for that slight chance i thought it will have been nice using honey buttercream but people just dont like taste or got bd because parents dont hear

i dint finish using my honey buttercream

(long story short they hated it because that day i had dentist so sun at least for 1 hour so got bad)

im gonna do a strawberry buttercream

so can you change the frosting for a red color but keep everything else

for this slight change 5tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

and sorry for that slight chance i thought it will have been nice using honey buttercream but people just dont like taste or got bd because parents dont hear

Sorry I was sick so I didn't see this until now. But here you go!
7ZZZHwj.png

Here is the brown
AyHPdY9.png

Last edited:
Bonsai that looks like a mori for 100tbt

I would love it if you could draw my mayor holding a plush toy of clyde! 20 Tbt?
IQx7h9e.png

Sorry it took me a while to get it done but I've been in a funk. Hope you like her!
D1DDrKp.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love it if you could draw my mayor holding a plush toy of clyde! 20 Tbt?
IQx7h9e.png

Sorry it took me a while to get it done but I've been in a funk. Hope you like her!
D1DDrKp.png

Bonsai that looks like a mori for 100tbt

Here you go my dear, I hope you like it.
JdTYEIL.png

Since I can't do the sticker cut-out/transparent thing feel free to do it or have someone else with the ability do it for you. =D

Here you go my dear, I hope you like it.
JdTYEIL.png

Since I can't do the sticker cut-out/transparent thing feel free to do it or have someone else with the ability do it for you. =D

it looks great, thank you so much!, sent tbt!

Back