• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

Well, here I am now :D

So... this, please? <:
I am not rich at the moment, so.. would like 15 TBT be fine? qwq

Last edited:
Well, here I am now :D

So... this, please? <:
I am not rich at the moment, so.. would like 15 TBT be fine? qwq

Do you want the same pose and everything, or would you mind if I changed it up?

You can change it, if you want! :)

Just busted it out really quick for you! Hope you like them!
ZbjrXO9.png

Last edited:
I'm back, back in the New York groove.
I mean, to draw... so give me stuff to draw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm back, back in the New York groove.
I mean, to draw... so give me stuff to draw?

would you please draw my OC Lexy? Her personality is on the page, and there's more refs under "view more". A full body if possible? is 50 tbt okay? :blush:

Here's my go at her! I wanted to play with her pose so I hope you like it!
KemKWcj.png

I tried her boots three times and they weren't looking right in the positions I was doing so I cut them off. Hope you don't mind. X.X

Hi if I send you a pic of my mayor could you attempt to draw her? for what 15tbt

may I ask how you send attachments of photos?

may I ask how you send attachments of photos?

You can either upload it here, although it easier to use imgur or another image hosting then there is a button to embed it on the tool bar or you could type [ img]LINKHERE[ /img] without the spaces to attach it if you have the link. =]

Drawing savannah as squid of splatoon (the squid form not the kid form)

For 20tbt

VNuQNHj.png

I didn't give it savannah's hair becuase it looked funny, but I got her green eyes and grey mouth

This is great :D now I wish splatoon can make animals print squid so I can be the zebra squid :D

Back