• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

wow your art work is amazing :eek:
could you do these two together for 100tbt? http://sta.sh/21jn9w8h4ge9

and something for her for 50tbt? http://sta.sh/21syloh6mo4
thanks for considering :3

Here's the first piece, let me know if you want me to change anything, I tried to match the colors to the refs and tried to squeeze in ad much detail as I could. X.X
jrgReNX.png

Here's the second piece, I hope you like them!
R5ayJiK.png

Last edited:
Here's the first piece, let me know if you want me to change anything, I tried to match the colors to the refs and tried to squeeze in ad much detail as I could. X.X
jrgReNX.png

R5ayJiK.png

These are so good!!! Great job, wow

Thanks Steph, I still owe you your mayor whenever you get a good pic of her. Just let me know!

My town will be reset and my mayor will have her regular outfit back either later today or tomorrow! Right now she's roughing it hardcore with anything I could find for her in the Able Sisters shop lmao. She was barefoot with only the plain white shirt (the default mannequin in the store that's by Someone from Anytown or whatever) and no pants, just the black skirt that shows you're not wearing pants, lmfaoooo

I made a new OC recently so would you also be interested in maybe doodling her for tbt? I just need a better ref than the crappy one I doodled because I'm a piece of crap.

My town will be reset and my mayor will have her regular outfit back either later today or tomorrow! Right now she's roughing it hardcore with anything I could find for her in the Able Sisters shop lmao. She was barefoot with only the plain white shirt (the default mannequin in the store that's by Someone from Anytown or whatever) and no pants, just the black skirt that shows you're not wearing pants, lmfaoooo

I made a new OC recently so would you also be interested in maybe doodling her for tbt? I just need a better ref than the crappy one I doodled because I'm a piece of crap.

Of course! Just post her ref for me and I'll doodle you one up! =D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I updated my first post with more ref's of my art on the imgur page

It's an oc for this fanfic idea I have so she will be more fleshed out later on if inspiration continues to come! There'll be a set of characters to go with her soon-ish. :> If she's too complicated you don't need to do it lol. Plus, my ref sucks bc I drew it myself & it was a quick 2 AM doodle. lmao

Ref: Here she is.
Description: It's all in the ref.
Offer: 150 tbt?

Last edited:
jrgReNX.png

R5ayJiK.png

aaah i love them <3 thank you so much :D

BUMP! Like I said I've updated the first page with more examples and some RULEZ, nothing really new but look there first!

It's an oc for this fanfic idea I have so she will be more fleshed out later on if inspiration continues to come! There'll be a set of characters to go with her soon-ish. :> If she's too complicated you don't need to do it lol. Plus, my ref sucks bc I drew it myself & it was a quick 2 AM doodle. lmao

Ref: Here she is.
Description: It's all in the ref.
Offer: 150 tbt?

Here's your OC, I love her design! I had a lot of fun with her!
j4cT7fY.png

OMGGGGGGG SHE IS SO CUTE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <333333333

hnngnngngngnngggg I'll send the tbt now I am so happy it looks so gOOD

I'm glad you like her! I don't know why I put the Earth in her hand but I just HATE having stiff downwards arms on characters so I needed one to be doing SOMETHING. Hope that's alright, especially since you said she's fascinated with Earth. <3 Let me know when you get the other's characters going, I'd love to pop out more refs for you! AND your ref was really good tbh you shouldn't talk down about it, I think it looked great and it was v informative!

I'm glad you like her! I don't know why I put the Earth in her hand but I just HATE having stiff downwards arms on characters so I needed one to be doing SOMETHING. Hope that's alright, especially since you said she's fascinated with Earth. <3 Let me know when you get the other's characters going, I'd love to pop out more refs for you! AND your ref was really good tbh you shouldn't talk down about it, I think it looked great and it was v informative!

I'll definitely let you know when I can come up with concrete visuals on how I want the others to look. I'm still hammering out the overall plot. I had a dream of a character like this and a plot bunny took me down a hole and I have yet to see where the hole leads yet, maybe Wonderland, maybe a landfill lmfao

And I tried to be informative in my ref, but I just know that it was crappy art so I was worried the vision wouldn't get across, but from looking at the finished product, I can tell that it did! That makes me so happy!

ALSO, I AM ALMOST DONE AND ABOUT TO RESTART MY TOWN IF ROD WILL COOPERATE, SO MY MAYOR WILL BE READY. My purple pirate friend is being difficultttttt.

I'll definitely let you know when I can come up with concrete visuals on how I want the others to look. I'm still hammering out the overall plot. I had a dream of a character like this and a plot bunny took me down a hole and I have yet to see where the hole leads yet, maybe Wonderland, maybe a landfill lmfao

And I tried to be informative in my ref, but I just know that it was crappy art so I was worried the vision wouldn't get across, but from looking at the finished product, I can tell that it did! That makes me so happy!

ALSO, I AM ALMOST DONE AND ABOUT TO RESTART MY TOWN IF ROD WILL COOPERATE, SO MY MAYOR WILL BE READY. My purple pirate friend is being difficultttttt.

Darn you Rod!

Could you try her for 20 TBT? I think I've ordered like 5 pieces at this point! ^_^

Last edited:
Back