• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

hello! i have a small request to ask you, you know that art you make of my mayor? can you make it avatar size ( 100x100 pixel ) and and " bunny friends " on the top? if that's too long you can just write " freinds "? ill pay 18 - 23 bells for it :)

This was as good as I could get it, paint isn't the best for resizing.
Gp77Z7D.png

Could you please draw me a rlly cute/kawaii pug with a pastel blue background behind it xD ill pay 30 tbt

Could you please draw Beau, Kiki, Fang, Fauna, Felicity, Maple, Molly, Pippy, Scoot and Kyle :3 Ill pay 35 tbt or more if youd like wsince theres a lot of villagers

Could you please draw Beau, Kiki, Fang, Fauna, Felicity, Maple, Molly, Pippy, Scoot and Kyle :3 Ill pay 35 tbt or more if youd like wsince theres a lot of villagers

Yeah that's a whole lot of villagers, I'd definitely ask more for that.

Imgur wont let me upload right now, so i'll upload a better quality one when i get home.
Untitled.jpg

Sorry I totally blanked on this, here's the Higher Res file
SZ3ZkJe.png

Last edited:
can you do my mayor in her fall outfit with a bunny on her head?

3OO63jA.jpg

vOnDUPZ.jpg

3vt7CAa.jpg

LfEdhei.jpg

i can do 30-45 tbt?

I can't do a ref because my L key/button is broken.
Description: male mayor with blue hair, Punchy and Merengue sitting under the town tree with me.
Offer: maybe 25?

Hey sorry I didn't post anything, but with the holiday season and work stuff going on I don't think I'll be able to do these requests for a while (haven't even really updated or taken requests for 2 months here) so I changed it to being on hiatus. If you don't mind waiting you can keep the requests up and I can get to them whenever I come off hiatus or get some free time where I have effort to work on them, or you can go ahead and edit them off until I open again. Thanks! <3

Hey sorry I didn't post anything, but with the holiday season and work stuff going on I don't think I'll be able to do these requests for a while (haven't even really updated or taken requests for 2 months here) so I changed it to being on hiatus. If you don't mind waiting you can keep the requests up and I can get to them whenever I come off hiatus or get some free time where I have effort to work on them, or you can go ahead and edit them off until I open again. Thanks! <3

GOOD LUCK with all your stuff!! This time of the year can be enjoyable, but it tends to bleed more into being hectic lol. I hope you finally get some down time and are able to allocate time to yourself! ;v;

Back