• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

Hiya! You do some cute pieces here so I was wondering if you could perhaps draw my mayor?
Ref is here: http://imgur.com/a/wkFWD
I would like it to be in smol chibi type style if possible, and maybe incorporate a cherry somehow into it? Whatever you think! I honestly don't mind too much!
Could I say maybe... 50tbt? I could do more if you like!
Thanks for considering!
(Incase the picture isn't clear enough, she has blue eyes, just so you know!)

Sorry it took me a bit I was on my days off! I tried to make her "chibi-like" by giving her a tiny body. Hope you like her!
6idaV34.png

cvZGeuG.png

hi! could I request a new drawing from you? :blush:
I would love one of Lucky and Ankha together, maybe hugging or playing or holding hands or anything cute like that? for 50tbt?
thank you ♥
I thought it'd be cute for Lucky to be all nervous to flirt with Ankha, cause I bet she can be kind of intimidating, so he's got flowers hiding behind his back but still can't stop his tail from waggin'! Hope you like it!
0EUufsp.png

d21h59t.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you draw Marshal in a bunny costume holding an Easter basket? For 30 TBT!

After finding out most of the villagers (as well as herself) found Zipper a little bit creepy, Emmaka took it upon herself to sew up a costume and appoint a new Easter Bunny! Marshall was not thrilled.
feKrQlr.png

R5fVRI2.png

After finding out most of the villagers (as well as herself) found Zipper a little bit creepy, Emmaka took it upon herself to sew up a costume and appoint a new Easter Bunny! Marshall was not thrilled.
feKrQlr.png

R5fVRI2.png

Lol, that's adorable and hilarious! Sending TBT. XD

OMG this is the cutest thing ever ahhhhhhh thank you!! This is so accurate, Lucky being nervous around Ankha :') I love the little pumpkin you put on his shirt, and the roses :D
I love it thanks again ♥ I'll send tbt now :)

I wanted to replace the 23 because it looks so out of place on him. XD So I was like, what else it orange? I'm so glad you like it!

I wanted to replace the 23 because it looks so out of place on him. XD So I was like, what else it orange? I'm so glad you like it!

omg I agree, I always hated that shirt! I always thought he should wear the mummy shirt, it would have been so logical lmao.
The pumpkin was a great choice ♥

Can you draw my mayor ( ref in sig ) hugging / holding hands with chrissy? Ty! Will give 23 tbt for it

Last edited:
WIP so far, just the trainer, going to add the pokemon on tonight, let me know if you want anything changed so far. =D
XHKuUS3.png

OHMYGOSH!!! You say this is with a mouse ? This is amazinggg omgggg

OMG She's so cute! :eek: Thank you very much Snake Mom! ^u^ Sending over the payment right away ~☆

Kaydee do you think you can make my squid oc adorable?

Here the picture of my squid
20170428_215222.jpg

For 30-50tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And sorry for pic being like that... it upload like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can you add her like a purple scarf (short) like a safari scarf
In her neck

Last edited:
Back