• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

0Qg9zM4.png

Sorry it's so huge!

Aww! So cute!

Hi hi, guess whose back? xD
Could you draw my mayor in the same sort of style as what you did for ThatOneMarshalFangirl? I'd like the same sort of emotion too if that's okay ^^ I'll offer 45 tbt as well since I want good quality ~
Thank you so much <3

Here ya go, I saved it really big so you can resize it without losing resolution, hope you like her!
szY05nk.png

Last edited:
Here ya go, I saved it really big so you can resize it without losing resolution, hope you like her!
szY05nk.png

Awwwww she is so gorgeous ♡ Penelopes lil face just makes me wanna cry tears of joy ;-; The details, colouring and shading are great! Thank you so much once again! ^-^

Got an idea

Can you dress my savannah with my favorite style of clothes
First the hair that it's orange put it black because my hair it's black
Then put her a purple shirt with a black vest
And put her some black boots

Yeah that my style :) anyway for 40tbt?

Got an idea

Can you dress my savannah with my favorite style of clothes
First the hair that it's orange put it black because my hair it's black
Then put her a purple shirt with a black vest
And put her some black boots

Yeah that my style :) anyway for 40tbt?

Sorry it took so long, I had most of it done a few days ago besides the clothes but for some reason it wouldn't let me edit it so I had to re-draw her. Here's a big and smaller version, let me know if you want anything changed!
40ib4Rl.png

4Nc08YP.png

Sorry it took so long, I had most of it done a few days ago besides the clothes but for some reason it wouldn't let me edit it so I had to re-draw her. Here's a big and smaller version, let me know if you want anything changed!
40ib4Rl.png

4Nc08YP.png

It looks amazing <3 just like me :)

Hiya! You do some cute pieces here so I was wondering if you could perhaps draw my mayor?
Ref is here: http://imgur.com/a/wkFWD
I would like it to be in smol chibi type style if possible, and maybe incorporate a cherry somehow into it? Whatever you think! I honestly don't mind too much!
Could I say maybe... 50tbt? I could do more if you like!
Thanks for considering!
(Incase the picture isn't clear enough, she has blue eyes, just so you know!)

Last edited:
hi! could I request a new drawing from you? :blush:
I would love one of Lucky and Ankha together, maybe hugging or playing or holding hands or anything cute like that? for 50tbt?
thank you ♥

Last edited:
Back