• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (102) +
✿KAYDEE'S CRAPPY ART SHOP✿
READ THIS STUFF IT'S IMPORTANT

HERE are a bunch of examples of my magical art skillz.
But can said skills pay the bills?
I guess we'll just have to see.

It becomes slightly less impressive when I let you know I'm 24 years old, but maybe it get's a little MORE impressive when I say I'm only using MSPaint and a mouse... but I mean, you're the judge.

RULEZ:
1.) Nothing explicit, keeping this PG-13, I'm also not super comfortable with anthro stuff but I mean, I can try.
2.) Simply tell me what you want, include a ref if you can(if not just describe what it is you want), and specifics like if you want them doing a certain something or in a certain pose/emotion, tell me what you'll offer as compensation(could be tbt, a collectible, or art for trade!) Like so:
Ref:
Description:
Offer:

3.) WAIT! Your piece can take as short as a day or as much as a week, I do these at work so I wont be doing them on my days off, if it's been a while just let me know! I might have just missed your post!
4.)Please don't get angry if you pay MORE for a piece and get something less detailed than something someone paid less for!!! The effort that goes into the pieces IS contingent upon the amount I'm being offered(lowballs will probably get more doodley drawings, large offers will get a lot of time put in) but it also depends on my knowledge of the subject and if it's something I like a lot, if it's a subject I've drawn a lot before or something I really like I might put more effort into it then something that I've never drawn or heard of before so please don't get offended.

I am totally fine with doing super vague things, like you could say "Draw me a pineapple in sunglasses for 10tbt" and I would do it, or you can say something more of an idea like "Draw your worst nightmare for 30tbt" and I would do it. Anything your heart can think of I will attempt, I can't say if it'll be good or not until I try so keep that in mind. I AM SUPER GREAT/COMFORTABLE AT AC STUFF! So I mean if you want me to draw a mayor or villager I will knock it out of the park.

I wont intentionally skip any requests, if I haven't done yours please let me know! It's easy to miss a post especially if this gets a bit of traffic. If I am skipping your request for a reason I will let you know, it will likely only be if it's subject matter I am not comfortable drawing. (Like if you told me to draw a horse with hands on a bicycle.)​

Last edited:
Can you draw this OC for 50TBT?

http://sta.sh/22f68czyfzm2

Thanks for considering! c:

Sorry it took a while, been working on a novel and working! But here he is!
0wUhgsQ.png

Cute little Etoile because I love her.
kv8jqwa.png

Last edited:
Your style is very cute :) I'd love for you to draw my mayor but the image won't upload XP here's a fair description.
Eyes: Standard, blue. Light blue. By "standard" I mean the ones you get when you answer all Rover's questions with the first response/s.
Hair Color: Dark brown, wearing hair - bow wig.
Accessory: Round Glasses
Dress: Sweater Dress
Socks: Black Leggings
Shoes: Pompompurin shoes
Item: To - go Coffee cup (if you'really willing to draw her carrying something!)
I'll give you 13 tbt!? :D

Last edited:
Your style is very cute :) I'd love for you to draw my mayor but the image won't upload XP here's a fair description.
Eyes: Standard, blue. Light blue. By "standard" I mean the ones you get when you answer all Rover's questions with the first response/s.
Hair Color: Dark brown, wearing hair - bow wig.
Accessory: Round Glasses
Dress: Sweater Dress
Socks: Black Leggings
Shoes: Pompompurin shoes
Item: To - go Coffee cup (if you'really willing to draw her carrying something!)
I'll give you 13 tbt!? :D

Here's a simple go at your mayor, put in the cup for you too, couldn't tell much detail on the dress from the pictures I found so I added a few and idk why it ended up looking like a road down the dress? Idk, but I hope you like her.
um4rzRT.png

So sorry love, totally missed the glasses in the description!

Last edited:
Here we are again :3 So... not really sure if I can order again.. but anyways! Could you draw Marshal with Poppy for 15 TBT? Your art is really cute :D

Last edited:
Never mind! Was gonna reduce the price for just Marshal, but I'll still pay what I promised!

Last edited:
Back for more! Can't get enough. Well either that or my spending habits! Let's see what to request.. how about... Lolly drinking coffee? For 10 TBT? :)

Back