• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

dfO2Uv2.png

I don't know how to insinuate dancing. XD

This is so pure and wonderful, look at his chubby cheeks :3

Do savannah <3
Baking cupcakes with the chef uniform and baker hat
For 50tbt

hello!
I have a request :)
could I have a piece of my mayors: Ariane (with the ponytail) and Edith (she has on the purple star socks and Pompompurin shoes), with villagers Biskit and Lucky?
If possible, I'd like Ariane with Biskit on one side, and Edith with Lucky on the other! I will let you choose poses if that's okay :)
if it's too much maybe we could do 2 pieces?
How's 100tbt for all of it? :)
thank you!

Here they all are. I don't know why but the whole split signature inspired this. Hope you like it!
SvpEF7x.png

Kaydee.... Why are you making me cry

It's just so damm gorgeous
Tears of joy ;)

Ty so much

I may ask for another Savannah drawing but later
I don't know what I want her to be dress or doing now

I got the idea :)
Can I have the same one bit
Instead of cupcakes
Can it be a basket full of round bread?
Not this bread exactly just showing you an example when I mean round breads
images.jpeg

Well just because it's one thing.... 10 tbt?

I got the idea :)
Can I have the same one bit
Instead of cupcakes
Can it be a basket full of round bread?
Not this bread exactly just showing you an example when I mean round breads
View attachment 194903

Well just because it's one thing.... 10 tbt?

Here you go!
asj5pN2.png

I just replaces the cupcakes =]

Last edited:
hi I would love if you could draw my oc if possible! It won't upload right now but I can give you a decent description of my character!
She wears a newsprint helmet, fairy tale boots, an overall dress, and a bandage. Her personality is kind but also strange as if she's hiding something. Also could you possibly have her holding a book in her hand? I'll pay 25tbt or do lmk if I should go higher! :)

hi I would love if you could draw my oc if possible! It won't upload right now but I can give you a decent description of my character!
She wears a newsprint helmet, fairy tale boots, an overall dress, and a bandage. Her personality is kind but also strange as if she's hiding something. Also could you possibly have her holding a book in her hand? I'll pay 25tbt or do lmk if I should go higher! :)

So an OC not a mayor? Or would you like her in mayor style? If you'd like the mayor style I'd need to know face type. And I also need a description of her hair under the hat!

Could you draw my mayor holding Marshal in her arms like a teddy bear? I want good quality, so I'll offer 45 TBT.

K9mtFME.jpg

Last edited:
So an OC not a mayor? Or would you like her in mayor style? If you'd like the mayor style I'd need to know face type. And I also need a description of her hair under the hat!

oh I would like her as an Oc. Also her hair under her hat is a ponytail and her eyes are black :)

rJzEOCI.png

Hope you like her, I tried to do something with the arm pose, I hope it worked out and doesn't look funky...

Back