Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

Someone posted this in a thread in the ACNL board and I just HAD to draw it!
NgwZ6lo.png

Kaydee, you've been improving a lot and I think you should maybe implement a minimum on your drawings. :x You should be getting more tbt for some drawings than you are getting imo. Lol

But I don't know what I would set it at!

Maybe set like a minimum of around 35-50??? I personally think it's worth more but I've never been great with pricing. But PWYW threads are pretty cheap so maybe around that range would be alright-ish.

Have you ever suggested making a pricing thread? Or I could ask a few friends for you as well. I just see a lot of improvement and you're like doing full bodies and junk so you should be getting 50+ imo.

Hai Dere, is there a chance if you aren't busy that you could give my character a shot? If so, could you perhaps create two versions basically one to use as an icon and another image just being the full version of body and all.

I'm p sure my heart just shattered into a million pieces... I sat here and worked on this full body for a whole hour, saved it, resized to the bust... and then OVERRODE MY SAVE FILE. -_- Literally dead right now. I'll try to make a new full body but for now here's the avi...
wFXdCSO.png

I'm p sure my heart just shattered into a million pieces... I sat here and worked on this full body for a whole hour, saved it, resized to the bust... and then OVERRODE MY SAVE FILE. -_- Literally dead right now. I'll try to make a new full body but for now here's the avi...
wFXdCSO.png

And here is the full body, because I reduced the size I couldn't even draw off the AVI version so I made a whole new one. I hope you like it.
pKYL5TS.png

Hmm...Marshal dressed in Festivale clothes and the little feather headband, dancing with confetti all around him? For 35 TBT!

hello!
I have a request :)
could I have a piece of my mayors: Ariane (with the ponytail) and Edith (she has on the purple star socks and Pompompurin shoes), with villagers Biskit and Lucky?
If possible, I'd like Ariane with Biskit on one side, and Edith with Lucky on the other! I will let you choose poses if that's okay :)
if it's too much maybe we could do 2 pieces?
How's 100tbt for all of it? :)
thank you!

Last edited:
Back