• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Founder's Day Shop Update: New Flowers, Characters, and Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Founder's Day Shop Update
New Rose Flowers, Prize Pack Characters, and Topaz Birthstone!

bbetPlX.png

Hey everyone, happy The Bell Tree Founder's Day!

Wait, what on earth is that?

For the longest time we had a debate over which of two days was actually TBT's true birthday. This is because the forum was technically created on November 7th by Jeremy (check out his join date... depending on your time zone!), but the official opening wasn't until December 19th. However in 2014, we finally made our damn minds up and declared November 7th officially as The Bell Tree Founder's Day! The true birthday remains on December 19th with our official opening.

Anyway, November is upon us and it's set to be one of the biggest months ever for Shop updates! The Shop has just been refreshed with our latest item additions for November, and we're revealing release dates for even more items later this month.

Here's the latest:

Added:

• Pav? - 117 Bells, through November 10th
  • Red Rose - 39 Bells, through December 31st
  • White Rose - 39 Bells, through December 31st
  • Yellow Rose - 39 Bells, through December 31st
  • November Birthstone (Topaz) - 299 Bells, through November 30th
Coming Soon:

• Mint - 180 Bells, arriving November 11th
  • Lobo - 180 Bells, arriving November 11th
On Sale:

• Tasty Cake - 50% off, only November 7th
Removed:

• Jack
  • Red Tulip
  • White Tulip
  • Yellow Tulip
  • October Birthstone (Opal)
eW7PzWh.png

Our newest flowers, the Roses, are now available in the Shop until the end of the year! These flowers were first introduced in Animal Crossing: Wild World on the Nintendo DS and are now a series favorite. Pick them up ASAP before they disappear to make sure you don't miss out. At the same time, the Tulip flowers have been put away into the vault temporarily.

rose-red.png
rose-white.png
rose-yellow.png

But wait, there's more! We're continuing the new character collectibles that kicked off on Halloween with Jack. Three new characters are unlocking via the TBT Fair Prize Packs from participants posting their cards and will be introduced to the Shop throughout the month. Say hello to Pave who is now available in the Shop for a limited time right now, and look forward to Lobo + Mint later this week!

characterMint.png
characterPave.png
characterLobo.png

The birthstone collectible for this month is available now too with the November Topaz after a short delay. My apologies to anyone who wished for an earlier date in November, but I wanted to put this post together as a whole and considered it worth the trade-off this time.

november-topaz.png

Finally, in celebration of Founder's Day, the first hundred users today who click here will receive 50 free Bells. (and just saying... after looking at these prices today, you're probably going to need them!) Plus, Tasty Cakes are on sale today at 50% off for Founder's Day. And because we love cakes, a small number of Chocolate Cakes will appear in the shop periodically throughout the day. I repeat, a small number...

tasty-cake.png
chocolate-cake.png

Enjoy and a great The Bell Tree Founder's Day!

omg finally thank you!!! ;v;

Because the November lineup was delayed, would it be possible to change the date of the topaz to Nov 5? I totally understand if that's not possible. ;v;

There is a very high chance I'll be switching from my birthstones to roses if I manage to grab them all (including the golden rose, assuming they will come up as well).

Also, Mint is one of my villagers, so I must have her.

Happy Happy Birthday, to you, TO YOU~! <3

If Mint runs out of stock you can blame me

Are the purple and orange candies not giftable after all?

happy founder's day~ thanks for the new collectibles. also,

an please
joqYq2g.png

>Chocolate cake 1/1 left
>Me: rubs hands together
>Withdraws bells from ABD
>Sold out
Fml..

/e: HA! HA! GOOOOOOOOTEEEEM
Happy Founder's Day though
Funny I just had my founder's day in ACNL the sapling clock is so cute

Last edited:
Are the purple and orange candies not giftable after all?

No, they're exclusive for the folks who participated in the event right now. The door is open however for enabling it in the future, say next Halloween or something like that.

>Chocolate cake 1/1 left
>Me: rubs hands together
>Withdraws bells from ABD
>Sold out
Fml..

:lemon:

No, they're exclusive for the folks who participated in the event right now. The door is open however for enabling it in the future, say next Halloween or something like that.

Ah, gotcha! Thanks for the reply. That'll be interesting for next Halloween. :D

Looking forward to more villagers in the future, hopefully some of my faves will show up!

Looking forward to more villagers in the future, hopefully some of my faves will show up!

Right? I'd love to see a Stitches collectible. <3

I can only imagine the insanity if there was a Marshal collectible.

Lovin' the new Collectibles ❤️❤️❤️ ... but thanks for making it soooo hard to decide what to display! :p
For now ... red red roses because I LOVE them ... the adorable Pave, Famous Mushrooms, my mother and my birthstones ... and Weird Doll just because :rolleyes:

I need me that Mint collectible!!

Yee thanks for the pretty new collectibles and free Bells! All this is pretty exciting...I wonder what's still to come!

Happy Founder's Day!

and rip wallet

I bought some roses and Pave, not gunna bother with the villagers, I'd rather wait for ones I really want, but all the NPC's I'll for sure buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back