Famous Mushroom
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Dark Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (157) +
Hello! I need bells to afford New Leaf update items so I wanna scrape some up by doing really quick 10 tbt sketches. They will look weird, and idk if anyone will like them but hey! They're cheap, eh. Just post a ref or describe something wild and I'll quickly draw it for you. You can view some example below.

lNizJWE.png

Thanks for looking and please don't post any negative posts. I know they're not good and this is just for fun!

Last edited:
Hair: Short, red/orange
Eyes: Blue
Personality: doesn't smile really, but isn't mad, no emotion
Facial features: some stubble (opt., same colour as hair), lots of scars from scab picking

This is a terrible description if you need to know anything else let me know I'll send TBT asap

If you could draw Korra that would be so lovely for 10tbt! ^o^

can you draw her? www http://toyhou.se/575356.carina
the details on her head are a bit annoying so I'll send extra if accepted _:),3JL)_

No need, I'm just so sorry if I butchered the design /orzzzzz
gPJVtgi.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hair: Short, red/orange
Eyes: Blue
Personality: doesn't smile really, but isn't mad, no emotion
Facial features: some stubble (opt., same colour as hair), lots of scars from scab picking

This is a terrible description if you need to know anything else let me know I'll send TBT asap

I don't know if this is how they look like, but I can fix it in this case since I did kinda just went and did it without confirmation. Sorry!! ;o;
oABvBu2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg these are so cute please consider both her and her please??

That's two separate pieces for 20 tbt right? c:

I don't know if this is how they look like, but I can fix it in this case since I did kinda just went and did it without confirmation. Sorry!! ;o;
oABvBu2.png

Ugh these are perfect lil sketches

The hair is a lil shorter and messier. Oops. Ima give you a tip since 1) adjustments and 2) bootiful urt

Back