• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Really Quick 10 tbt sketches

Hermione Granger

animals have crossed
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
Famous Mushroom
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Dark Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (157) +
Hello! I need bells to afford New Leaf update items so I wanna scrape some up by doing really quick 10 tbt sketches. They will look weird, and idk if anyone will like them but hey! They're cheap, eh. Just post a ref or describe something wild and I'll quickly draw it for you. You can view some example below.

lNizJWE.png

Thanks for looking and please don't post any negative posts. I know they're not good and this is just for fun!

Last edited:
Hair: Short, red/orange
Eyes: Blue
Personality: doesn't smile really, but isn't mad, no emotion
Facial features: some stubble (opt., same colour as hair), lots of scars from scab picking

This is a terrible description if you need to know anything else let me know I'll send TBT asap

Omg these are so cute please consider both her and her please??

Last edited:
hi, maybe this guy? [x] These are cute!~

If you could draw Korra that would be so lovely for 10tbt! ^o^

can you draw her? www http://toyhou.se/575356.carina
the details on her head are a bit annoying so I'll send extra if accepted _:),3JL)_

No need, I'm just so sorry if I butchered the design /orzzzzz
gPJVtgi.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hair: Short, red/orange
Eyes: Blue
Personality: doesn't smile really, but isn't mad, no emotion
Facial features: some stubble (opt., same colour as hair), lots of scars from scab picking

This is a terrible description if you need to know anything else let me know I'll send TBT asap

I don't know if this is how they look like, but I can fix it in this case since I did kinda just went and did it without confirmation. Sorry!! ;o;
oABvBu2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg these are so cute please consider both her and her please??

That's two separate pieces for 20 tbt right? c:

I don't know if this is how they look like, but I can fix it in this case since I did kinda just went and did it without confirmation. Sorry!! ;o;
oABvBu2.png

Ugh these are perfect lil sketches

The hair is a lil shorter and messier. Oops. Ima give you a tip since 1) adjustments and 2) bootiful urt

Back