• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Really Quick 10 tbt sketches

Thank you so much!! They're so cute!! tbt sent <3

Oh!!! Can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeee with a cherry on top draw one of Rin from Blue Exorcist? I WILL PAY YOU 30 TBT FOR IT 0-0

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and if you do, preferably with his 2 blue flames like on the head/hair o.o

Last edited:
Damn these are really cute
I'LL TAKE 20
jk i dont wanna put you through that pain, also im way too pOOR

Anyway for a total of 20 tbt (each separate) could you draw Dolan and Atrix for me?
Thank you so much for considering and take as much time as you need. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also I almost forgot, since Atrix has multiple outfits (with diff hats), could you draw his hat like in the pic that is labeled "Outfit 2"? (If you click the pic, some little thing will pop up and make the pic bigger and under one of them should say Outfit 2)
Thanks! XD

Last edited:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KORRA
beautiful job!
sending TBT now!

Ooh, could you please draw this little guy?

http://sta.sh/22f68czyfzm2

Thanks in advance! :)

I finally got the chance to post this! Here you go~
KZabPcG.png

Also! I didn't forget about you guys! I've just been busy and today is the only day I am free so time to try to chug out as muchy drawings as i can woooo <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just dropping by to say these are super awesome~

Thank you ;v;)b

Last edited:
I finally got the chance to post this! Here you go~
KZabPcG.png

Also! I didn't forget about you guys! I've just been busy and today is the only day I am free so time to try to chug out as muchy drawings as i can woooo <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you ;v;)b

Thank you so much! He looks super cute. c: I'm out right now, but I'll be sure to send the TBT over to you as soon as I get home. c:

Can you draw this plz?
Thx
P_20160906_184715.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just draw the face thats all I need. Sry for the crappy pic.

Please consider doing one of any of my Toyhouse OCs. I'll gladly pay for each one you do, they're so cute! :)

can you do one of my real face but cartoonized? i'd luv you forever omg. also i luv ur norman bates sig.

These are SOO cute! If you could, can you please draw my mayor? I'll put a pic up soon :D

Just wanna let you guys know that I have not forgotten about this but will unfortunately get around to doing them on the weekend since my life sux and i am busy w/ school, work, and taking care of a dog (essentially a needy baby) in the week. Thank you for the patience! ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also my sister took the laptop I use to draw and will give it back tomorrow I think so there's that

Just wanna let you guys know that I have not forgotten about this but will unfortunately get around to doing them on the weekend since my life sux and i am busy w/ school, work, and taking care of a dog (essentially a needy baby) in the week. Thank you for the patience! ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also my sister took the laptop I use to draw and will give it back tomorrow I think so there's that

Aww sorry life's being tough! Just make sure you take it easy! :)

Ah these are adorable maybe Joka ?
k02e84.jpg

Thanks for considering, and hope things get better for you! (:)

Back