Villager Idea Drawings for 10 TBT each!

Can you just draw me a small (transparent with posts) monkey? Small as in 50x50, 100x100, 150x150.

Not looking for avatar use, looking to use in posts.

Last edited:
Can you just draw me a small (transparent with posts) monkey? Small as in 50x50, 100x100, 150x150.

Uhhhh I suppose I can.

The resolution of a 3DSXL screen is 320x240 pixels and even that's difficult. But I'm sure it can be done. :)

I'll PM you when I upload it.

I'd love one of my villager-sona http://i.imgur.com/XWxHxnO.png
Also you should probably move this over to the Museum Shop

KaydeeKrunk Done.jpg

I apologize for taking so long to respond! I hope you understand. Look back at my older posts. I'll be more available now that I've got a lot of work out of the way. ^^

I actually enjoyed drawing this one a lot! I like drawing cats in general. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random Monkey.jpg

Hope this works lol ^^

Requests I have finished:
Pearls
Kaia Trystin
KattWithAKink
Paperboy012345 (both requests)

SaraliaMayor's idea is currently a WIP. I'm trying to figure out how to get his long ears to cover his eyes without making it look awkward.

I'm not sure how I would do Wewikk's idea...

I have not gotten back with Pokemanz yet.

Currently working on The Pennifer's idea.

The Image Share on my 3DS is not working atm, so I'll have to upload the photos later, when I have access to a laptop with an SD card port on it. :)

when should that be?

My 3DS Image Share has been down for a while so I haven't been able to upload images from FS3DS. I just got it to work today, so all the pics I have done will be posted today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you draw my villager oc? c: http://toyhou.se/526843.pansy

PiearlsDOne.jpg
Here you go! Sorry it took forever to post. I was having major technical difficulties ^^"

The lilac doesn't necessarily look lilac but I did the best I could on that. I think this one turned out pretty well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Species: Wolf
Coloring: White with lilac tail, ears, nose, and paws
Personality: kinda ditzy but very optimistic
Eye color: Purple, like pretty clear purple ya know?
Designs: her snout/nose has white speckles in the lilac, kinda like..freckles? IDK
Name: Gardenia

10 Kaia Trystin Done.jpg
Again, lilac is a bit difficult to replicate on FS3DS, but I like my work on this one so I think it went pretty well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Species: Octopus
Colouring: Turquoise
Shirt: Plain Brown
Personality: Cranky With A Love For Music And Art
Eye Color: Light Red
Eye Shape: White Round With Light Red Rectangles
Designs: He Has Small Darker Turquoise Circles On His Forehead
Name: Ward
Do You Get Where I'm Coming From?

11 KattWithAKink Done.jpg
Tbh I'm a huge Spongebob fan but I didn't get this until I was completely done with the picture xDDD
Sry for makin ya wait ^^ hope you like it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's 2 that you can do. This one already has art, but his name is Trevor.

17264215_987610834674118_4946185222042490350_n.jpg
It was a bit awkward to try to make the lines all over his body so I only did it on his forehead. It still went pretty well tho^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

And here's the other:

Species: Horse
Colouring: The colors of a regular pinata horse
Shirt: reggae tank
Personality: Lazy
Eye Color: Brown
Eye Shape: A perfect circle like a pinata horse does
Designs: He looks like this:
Name: Fiesta

17103550_987611891340679_4296609346859816489_n.jpg
I absolutely loved doing this one (cause I love colorful stuff). I think this guy would make an AWESOME villager in an actual AC game :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am in love with this idea! โค ... here is my dreamed up new Villager ... even though there's only one fox in the series (Redd) there should be more! This one is inspired by my best friend!

Villager name: LindaLoo
Villager species: Fox
Villager personality: Snooty
Villager catchphrase: Too foxy for you!
Backstory:This beautiful rare Fox Villager wants everyone to know, first and foremost, that she is NO relation to Redd!
Her colouring is rare ... She is a Blue Fox with frosty white paws and ear and tail tips.
She is creative and artistic and is an avid reader of Ms. Nintendique.
LindaLoo is wearing an Amethyst shirt which accentuates her stunning colouring.
She's a Snooty villager

17203091_987614338007101_3566329516292813777_n.jpg
I tried to base her design off of Redd since I didn't want her to look like a wolf villager. I actually really like the idea of fox villagers. I have no idea why they haven't done it yet!!

Hope you like it :)

Thank you, she looks really cute!! c:

Nice thread! ^.^

My 3DS Image Share has been down for a while so I haven't been able to upload images from FS3DS. I just got it to work today, so all the pics I have done will be posted today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 195553
Here you go! Sorry it took forever to post. I was having major technical difficulties ^^"

The lilac doesn't necessarily look lilac but I did the best I could on that. I think this one turned out pretty well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 195554
Again, lilac is a bit difficult to replicate on FS3DS, but I like my work on this one so I think it went pretty well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 195555
Tbh I'm a huge Spongebob fan but I didn't get this until I was completely done with the picture xDDD
Sry for makin ya wait ^^ hope you like it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 195556
It was a bit awkward to try to make the lines all over his body so I only did it on his forehead. It still went pretty well tho^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 195557
I absolutely loved doing this one (cause I love colorful stuff). I think this guy would make an AWESOME villager in an actual AC game :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 195558
I tried to base her design off of Redd since I didn't want her to look like a wolf villager. I actually really like the idea of fox villagers. I have no idea why they haven't done it yet!!

Hope you like it :)
Thank you! I love LindaLoo soo much!! She is even more special to me because she is named after my foxy best friend, Linda (LindaLoo or Linders is her nickname)
โคโคโค
2lcy70k.jpg

Last edited:
So glad everyone likes them^^

I enjoy doing these drawings a lot, so it's win-win:)

Omg these are SOOOO cute!! <3 <3 I'd like one, if possible! :D

Could you please draw my cat Zoey into a villager? She's female and is a maine coon.
725e23c0ae32c85517ed920cfd336fed.png

Her personality is quite curious, happy, derpy, never gives up and is a suck for loving. C: Not sure which villager personality type that would fit under. You can be the judge!

EDIT: Kiki is close but Zoey isn't all black. xP

Last edited:
Hey. Thank you so much for the villagers. I love them very much.

Could you please draw my cat Zoey into a villager? She's female and is a maine coon.

Her personality is quite curious, happy, derpy, never gives up and is a suck for loving. C: Not sure which villager personality type that would fit under. You can be the judge!

I can do that :)

My cat Molly is a domestic medium hair, and I turned her into a villager (the pic is on the front page of this thread).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey. Thank you so much for the villagers. I love them very much.

yw ^^

Hi! I'd love if you could turn my dog into a villager ^^

Animal: Dog
Name: Willie

Willie.jpg

He looks a lot like a Rottweiler but has the body of a Chihuahua; his eyebrows are tiny brown ovals and his arms, legs, and snout are brown whereas most of his body is black. I'd like him to look laid back since he's most like a Lazy villager. If possible, could you draw him with some kind of duck t-shirt?

That's pretty much it, thanks!! :D

15 Carrie Done.jpg

I finished this a while back, but here it is now! I love drawing kitties so this was a fun one :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd love if you could turn my dog into a villager ^^

Animal: Dog
Name: Willie

He looks a lot like a Rottweiler but has the body of a Chihuahua; his eyebrows are tiny brown ovals and his arms, legs, and snout are brown whereas most of his body is black. I'd like him to look laid back since he's most like a Lazy villager. If possible, could you draw him with some kind of duck t-shirt?

That's pretty much it, thanks!! :D

16 Elphie Done.jpg

This one has also been done for a while, so I'm gonna upload it now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW if anyone is wondering why it took so long to upload these, it's because I have lost motivation to even get on TBT.

I am still taking requests, but I've been a bit slow recently. My senior year is almost over (thank god btw) and as usual my teachers are piling a bunch of stuff on me at the last minute.

Please don't get mad if I take forever. I'm not missing any requests. They will be done.

I am reopen for business! Now that I am out of high school and have a lot more free time, I can start working on requests!

Lay em on me! :rolleyes:

Back