• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager Idea Drawings for 10 TBT each!

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Feedback
100% (204) +
Hi! This is my second attempt to open a shop. Hopefully this one won't be misconstrued...

Due to the growing popularity of my Villager Design thread, I've decided to use the opportunity to make a few extra TBT! But not too much... each drawing is now 10 TBT. I will not accept TBT until the drawing is done and posted.

All drawings are still made in Flipnote Studio 3D.

Here are the original rules:

Do any of you have an idea for an Animal Crossing villager? If so, you can recommend it to me, and I will try to make a design for it! For the design to be as good and accurate as possible, I have some set rules:

1. Please specify what type of animal it is, their name, and what gender it is. I don't need to know the personality, unless the appearance of the villager is greatly influenced by its personality. If that's the case, explain what the design is in detail, as explained below.

2. Try to explain, in as much detail as possible, what the villager looks like. Eye color, shape, fur/skin color, any patterns or designs present, overall appearance (happy, silly, grumpy, smug, etc.), and anything else.

3. The villager should be a current animal existing in the Animal Crossing villager list. It is easier to contribute to an already-existing list than to make a brand new one. This includes anteaters, bears, birds, bulls, cats, chickens, cows, crocodiles, deer, dogs, ducks, eagles, elephants, frogs, goats, gorillas, hamsters, hippos, horses, koalas, kangaroos, monkeys, mice, octopi, ostriches, penguins, pigs, rabbits, rhinos, sheep, squirrels, tigers, and wolves. If you have an idea for a new species, I am all ears, but I will *consider* it. It would be easier just to pick out of the list.

4. Designs shouldn't be overly complicated, unless you want to take longer to explain the intricate details.

Other than that, I am all open for villager design requests!

*Note: I can only do so many at a time, and I have a semi-busy life outside of TBT, so if I am flooded with requests I may not get to yours right away. Just please be patient. :)

image.jpg

An example that I uploaded on the original thread.

This is a villager I made. She's based on my cat :3

If you would like to see more examples, check out my Villager Ideas album here.

Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are dissatisfied with the drawing, I will mark it down to 5 TBT instead of 10 TBT. Please do not abuse this rule or it will be removed.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I can try with the information given.

What did you mean by "Silver in his eyes"?

I meant sliver (like you can only see a tiny bit of it; like when it's almost a new moon, people say you can see a sliver of the moon)

Heres some ideas for villagers from my ocs

This is Fo-Fi shes a squid Villager

but she needs a new name for a squid villager

screenShot0594.jpgscreenShot0584.jpgscreenShot0582.jpg

Next one is Udon shes a a hammerhead shark Villager

screenShot0175.jpgscreenShot0167.jpgscreenShot0181.jpgscreenShot0180.jpgscreenShot0178.jpg

Also if you need bells I can donate to your stockpile?

Thanks

If you could tell me how to do that, that would be fab.

And yes, I can draw your villager-sona :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will start working o these requests when I get the ones from the previous thread done :D
Just request a move by reporting it. The mods will move it over for you. Just click report and in the box write, "please move to shop."

If your talking about my post I can get a mod to remove it or I can edit it?

Thanks

I have an idea for a villager! Mind if we PM? Wouldn't want to clutter the thread. :)

I have an idea for a villager! Mind if we PM? Wouldn't want to clutter the thread. :)

I don't mind if you ask it on this thread. That's what this thread is for! :)

Man I am getting TONS of requests! I finally have some free time so I can work on them!

Species: Wolf
Coloring: White with lilac tail, ears, nose, and paws
Personality: kinda ditzy but very optimistic
Eye color: Purple, like pretty clear purple ya know?
Designs: her snout/nose has white speckles in the lilac, kinda like..freckles? IDK
Name: Gardenia

Species: Octopus
Colouring: Turquoise
Shirt: Plain Brown
Personality: Cranky With A Love For Music And Art
Eye Color: Light Red
Eye Shape: White Round With Light Red Rectangles
Designs: He Has Small Darker Turquoise Circles On His Forehead
Name: Ward
Do You Get Where I'm Coming From?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Species: Octopus
Colouring: Turquoise
Shirt: Plain Brown
Personality: Cranky With A Love For Music And Art
Eye Color: Light Red
Eye Shape: White Round With Light Red Rectangles
Designs: He Has Small Darker Turquoise Circles On His Forehead
Name: Ward
Do You Get Where I'm Coming From?

I've got quite a few requests here, I see!

I apologize for not getting to any of these. As I mentioned in my blog post, I've been really busy since October, and I haven't even had the time to play ACNL itself. Now that I've got college auditions out of the way, I have more time to do things that I enjoy, like keeping this thread going.

My goal is to do at least one drawing a day. I don't mind if others come and suggest new ideas, but keep in mind I can only work so fast. I want these drawings to be good!

I'll start working on them later today, when it's evening and I'm not doing anything else. :3

Here's 2 that you can do. This one already has art, but his name is Trevor.

3507964-NrS7A9kKDj-kubgk.jpg

And here's the other:

Species: Horse
Colouring: The colors of a regular pinata horse
Shirt: reggae tank
Personality: Lazy
Eye Color: Brown
Eye Shape: A perfect circle like a pinata horse does
Designs: He looks like this:
piniata-alogaki-classic-27-800x800.jpg
Name: Fiesta

Thanks again. Let me know when to send 20 TBT.

I am in love with this idea! ❤ ... here is my dreamed up new Villager ... even though there's only one fox in the series (Redd) there should be more! This one is inspired by my best friend!

Villager name: LindaLoo
Villager species: Fox
Villager personality: Snooty
Villager catchphrase: Too foxy for you!
Backstory:This beautiful rare Fox Villager wants everyone to know, first and foremost, that she is NO relation to Redd!
Her colouring is rare ... She is a Blue Fox with frosty white paws and ear and tail tips.
She is creative and artistic and is an avid reader of Ms. Nintendique.
LindaLoo is wearing an Amethyst shirt which accentuates her stunning colouring.
She's a Snooty villager

I currently have 8 requests (not including Wewikk; I'll figure that one out later, since it's not a regular villager type).

I'll start working on them :)

Back