• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Until Dawn - Cancelled

actually w/e ill play, would be nice if it was non-pm but o well guess ill just have 2 keep up w the discord chat

actually w/e ill play, would be nice if it was non-pm but o well guess ill just have 2 keep up w the discord chat

I was probably too lazy to edit it in, but the general discussion after the last Discord enabled game was never again which I expect to transfer over to other PM games. Up to Ness though and well whoever decides to make private chat rooms for those they trust.

I was probably too lazy to edit it in, but the general discussion after the last Discord enabled game was never again which I expect to transfer over to other PM games. Up to Ness though and well whoever decides to make private chat rooms for those they trust.

Discord=Not allowed.

Heyos too late to join or can I observe/sub? :p

I haven't done a mafia thread in ages but I've only really played on neopets and IRL tbh. x.x

Hello all. I apologize its taken me this long to get back to the thread, i've been busy with thanksgiving to pay attention to this thread. I'll start as soon as everyone confirms that they can still play.

I sent out confirmation PMs. So long as everyone replys to them I will start the game.

Back