Bowie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Politics General Discussion Thread - "USA Presidential Election 2016" Editon

p0Uj2fm.png

Hi, everyone! So, due to the influx of political threads lately (and how many are no doubt on their way when the votes get counted), I feel like now would be a good time to have a general discussion thread for all things political.

Please dump all of your "Trump sucks!" and "Hilary is crooked" posts here, rather than create a whole new thread for them. Trust me, nobody wants to read a thread all about your opinion on whether Trump has a squirrel in place of his brain or not (spoiler alert: he does!).

Only rule is that you do not pick fights with anybody over anything. Discuss everything civilly, and don't bash someone for who they are voting for, because everyone is entitled to their wrong opinions.

Last edited:
FINALLY. I can't believe it took until two days before the election for someone to make one of these :p
I'm not American and yet I'm legit terrified of Trump becoming president...

So Trump is winning so far... Lord have mercy.

Although, given the choice between a bigot and a criminal, I'd chose the bigot. Just saying.

I know both choices suck but I'm still sad Trump is winning so far. Everyone, we might as well go outside and do something reckless and daring because it's our last day on planet Earth.

If Trump wins I'll eat a banana for the first time in 12 years and post a video of myself eating it.

Yes! Hillary caught up! Now we might not die after all.

Edit: watching this is like watching my grades go up and down. lmao

Last edited:
Yes! Hillary caught up! Now we might not die after all.

Edit: watching this is like watching my grades go up and down. lmao

There is much more of a chance of us dying if Hillary is elected. I can't believe you all don't believe the refugees that Clinton will let in don't have a connection with ISIS. It blows my mind on how stupid this county is. SHAKING MY HEAD

Last edited:
There is much more of a chance of us dying if Hillary is elected. I can't believe you all don't believe the refugees that Clinton will let in don't have a connection with ISIS. It blows my mind on how stupid this county is. SHAKING MY HEAD

-_-

Trump is going to supposedly kick out millions of innocent Muslims and Immigrants who are trying to make better lives for themselves.

So basically, innocent refugees trying to make a better life for themselves = Secret Isis agents who will terrorize your country, judging people based on their religion sucks and comparing them to terrorists, because of their common religion. wow

That's pretty dumb.

Last edited:

Trudeau has let in lots of refugees and we seem to be okay. It's rude to judge people just based on their religion. Not everyone over there has goals to terrorize everyone. Some just want to live the life we are living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back