MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mint
Pavé
Red Candy
Feedback
98% (47) +
WELCOME TO BISCUIT'S CUSTOM POKEMON SHOP

Hi! This is my pokemon shop, where I create custom Pok?mon for you. I also clone Pok?mon after creating them, so look at the list below and see if you want one of those.

Pok?mon: Lucario
Level: 100
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Justified (Hidden)
Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Iron Tail
IVs: 6 IVs
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Shiny: No
Cost: 35TBT

Rules
Please don't rush me, I may be busy or just unlucky.
You can send me a PM to see how I am doing
If you don't think the prices are fair, let me know, I am new to this and could quite likely be wrong.
My IGN is Hannah and fc is 4210-4466-3245
As I said before I am new, so feel free to give me advise

As I said above, I create custom Pok?mon as well. Fill out this order form and I will get to it :)

HTML:
[B]Pokemon:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B] Male/Female
[B]Level:[/B] 50/100
[B]Nature:[/B] 
[B]Ability:[/B]
[B]Moves:[/B] [  /  /  /  ]
[B]IVs:[/B]
[B]EVs:[/B]
[B]Shiny:[/B]
[B]Pokeball:[/B]
[B]Nickname:[/B]
[B]Cost:[/B]

I don't do legendary Pok?mon as I breed Pok?mon.
The base cost for a non-shiny, 5IV or less, level 50 without its hidden ability is 15 TBT.
+Shiny: Extra 25 TBT
+Hidden Ability: Extra 10 TBT
+6IV: Extra 10 TBT
When you add something I will take a bit longer, so please be patient ^_^

Waiting List
1) Jesusfreakette
2) 6480
3) moths
4) ctapple
5) Lolipup
6)
7)

Credit to Araie for helping me with the shop

Last edited:
Hi! For shiny Pokemon, do you use ESVs? Or just natural breeding? If so, I'd be very willing to work out a bulk arrangement!

110 tbt is a lot for a Pokemon...

I got the same Lucario for around 40 tbt.
Plus it's shiny, 6IVs, and knows same moves and ability :p

Yes, I do as it is so much quicker! I'll be back later, got to go to school

Perfect!! I have a LOT of TBT I've been wanting to use on Pokemon :)

So, basically, I've been trying to complete a personalized shinydex - I'm trying to get every Pokemon shiny and with a nickname :) And I'm trying to do it without hacking! (I don't think ESV / TSV counts for that) I've gotten several hundred on my own, but my time has become much more precious lately so I haven't been able to do as much!

Basically, I will straight up buy a TON of Pokemon if you're willing! Most people on here don't sell Pokemon who can be nicknamed without hacking, so I've been looking for someone like you for a very long time!!

And if you'd like some help, I have nearly 100 TSVs (...er, actually, I *did* but my DS was recently stolen so I lost a few of them) and a mostly complete competitive Pokedex, if you'd need any breeders! I am also fine with cloning, if you wanted to keep any of the bebes for yourself, too :)

Anyways, let me know! I have several thousand TBT I've been saving and I'd love to spend them on your services :)

110 tbt is a lot for a Pokemon...

I got the same Lucario for around 40 tbt.
Plus it's shiny, 6IVs, and knows same moves and ability :p
Oh I forgot to change the price, I did think It was a lot in planning and forgot to change the price of the Lucario, thanks for letting me know!

Perfect!! I have a LOT of TBT I've been wanting to use on Pokemon :)

So, basically, I've been trying to complete a personalized shinydex - I'm trying to get every Pokemon shiny and with a nickname :) And I'm trying to do it without hacking! (I don't think ESV / TSV counts for that) I've gotten several hundred on my own, but my time has become much more precious lately so I haven't been able to do as much!

Basically, I will straight up buy a TON of Pokemon if you're willing! Most people on here don't sell Pokemon who can be nicknamed without hacking, so I've been looking for someone like you for a very long time!!

And if you'd like some help, I have nearly 100 TSVs (...er, actually, I *did* but my DS was recently stolen so I lost a few of them) and a mostly complete competitive Pokedex, if you'd need any breeders! I am also fine with cloning, if you wanted to keep any of the bebes for yourself, too :)

Anyways, let me know! I have several thousand TBT I've been saving and I'd love to spend them on your services :)

Awesome! I maybe take a long time if the luck isn't with me, but I'll try my best. Let me know when you are ready to order! Also I'm sorry your DS was stolen D: I couldn't live a day without mine... or maybe I could :p

Last edited:
I'm a total newbie when it comes to the whole breeding pokemon business but I really want this one... Let me know if I'm correct in what information I have :) So from what I understand, using ESV/TSV means that you naturally breed a bunch of eggs, and then check whether or not the egg will hatch into a shiny before actually going through the process of hatching eggs, correct?

And also, do you have access to Black or White? I would really like a winter deerling, but I'm pretty sure they're only obtainable through those games, so I just want to make sure you can!

Thank you for dealing with my questions :)

I'm a total newbie when it comes to the whole breeding pokemon business but I really want this one... Let me know if I'm correct in what information I have :) So from what I understand, using ESV/TSV means that you naturally breed a bunch of eggs, and then check whether or not the egg will hatch into a shiny before actually going through the process of hatching eggs, correct?

And also, do you have access to Black or White? I would really like a winter deerling, but I'm pretty sure they're only obtainable through those games, so I just want to make sure you can!

Thank you for dealing with my questions :)

Yep, that's basically it! I don't, but my friend does, so I can ask her for one and then breed it in ORAS or X/Y :)

Awesome! In that case...

Pokemon: Deerling (Winter)
Level: Any
Nature: Any
Ability: Any
Moves: Any
IVs: Any
EVs: Any
Shiny: YES!!
Nickname: Cake
Cost: 45TBT

I am in no rush at all to get this, really just waiting for sun/moon to come out! So just whenever you're free.
Is it at all possible to get it in a luxury ball? Of course I'd give you extra for your work :)

Awesome! In that case...

Pokemon: Deerling (Winter)
Level: Any
Nature: Any
IVs: Any
EVs: Any
Shiny: YES!!
Nickname: Cake
Cost: 45TBT

I am in no rush at all to get this, really just waiting for sun/moon to come out! So just whenever you're free.
Is it at all possible to get it in a luxury ball? Of course I'd give you extra for your work :)

Awesome! I'll add you to the list!

Pokemon: Eevee
Level: 50
Nature: Quiet*
IVs:Any
EVs:Any
Shiny: yep!
Pokeball: Any
Nickname: Ether
Cost: 40TBT
*If it does costs extra to have a specific nature, I'll just go with any nature v_v

Last edited:
Pokemon: Eevee
Level: 50
Nature: Quiet*
IVs:Any
EVs:Any
Shiny: yep!
Pokeball: Any
Nickname: Ether
Cost: 40TBT
*If it does costs extra to have a specific nature, I'll just go with any nature v_v

Awesome! I'll get started ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back