North America H: Rares, WA cards and lots more!// LF: Marshal LOL// ✧゚・Ghost Post Office

I am sorry for my absence, I ordered bunch of new packs so I have to wait to see what I got. Do your 109,115,116,304,313 have any white marks that look like these http://imgur.com/SvLTGal
They're all pretty much mint.
Just checked em. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you trade Ursala for Apple and Ch?vre
Mm.. I don't think I would. I'm sorry! The welcome Amiibo cards are getting in kind of high demand. So I wanna keep that one for finding WA June.

I have an extra June I just thought 2 cards would be better than one. So you'd prefer June for Ursala

Last edited:
Would you trade your 344 Rudy for my WA June or Ellie? I have extras of both. Let me know in pm of vm either way when you see this! :)

Last edited:
I have an extra June I just thought 2 cards would be better than one. So you'd prefer June for Ursala
Hey, I PMed Andy about a trade but I think they already traded away their WA June. are you still willing to trade Ursala for June?

- - - - - -

do you have picture of them?
Do you want like an individual picture of each card to see it's condition.. orrr?
Also, what are you offering for them?
Thanks! ^^

- - - - - -

Would you trade your 344 Rudy for my WA June or Ellie? I have extras of both. Let me know in pm of vm either way when you see this! :)
I PMed ya :cool:

Last edited:
Do you still need Kabuki? If so, would you trade it for Baabara?

Last edited:
Back