• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America H: Rares, WA cards and lots more!// LF: Marshal LOL// ✧゚・Ghost Post Office

Hey guys! Just updated my list with some new cards. ^^

Bump!

Last edited:
Do your SP cards have any scuffed marks or frayed edge?
Mmmm not really no. Just looked and only my Leilani has very slight boxing. Otherwise they are near mint I would say. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tia for Jack?
I would do that! I'll PM you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just added more cards to the list and ordered them by series! Yay ^^

I think I have: CoCo, Jack, Kapp'n, Kabuki, Katie. I will double check to later once I am home. I am interest in: 8, 115, 304, 306, 313, and WA1.

I think I have: CoCo, Jack, Kapp'n, Kabuki, Katie. I will double check to later once I am home. I am interest in: 8, 115, 304, 306, 313, and WA1.
I would trade 115 Nat for Katie. And 304 Phineas for Coco. ^^ I'm currently in pending trades for Jack and Kapp'n!

Hello there! :D
I am interested in Piper and I have Hamlet I can trade for her.
I know that I am new on here but I have been trading cards via Reddit and Tumblr for a long while.
Let me know if we can work something out.
Regardless, thank you so much for considering!

Hello there! :D
I am interested in Piper and I have Hamlet I can trade for her.
I know that I am new on here but I have been trading cards via Reddit and Tumblr for a long while.
Let me know if we can work something out.
Regardless, thank you so much for considering!
Yeah! I would totally trade Piper for Hamlet. Yassss~
PM me for details!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like to trade Marina for Hamlet?
I think I'm trading with the user that posted above you, but I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
Just added a ton of cards! Whooo~
They were having a buy 1 get 2 free sale at Toys R' Us!

Back