• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America H: Rares, WA cards and lots more!// LF: Marshal LOL// ✧゚・Ghost Post Office

I am sorry for my absence, I ordered bunch of new packs so I have to wait to see what I got. Do your 109,115,116,304,313 have any white marks that look like these http://imgur.com/SvLTGal
They're all pretty much mint.
Just checked em. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you trade Ursala for Apple and Ch?vre
Mm.. I don't think I would. I'm sorry! The welcome Amiibo cards are getting in kind of high demand. So I wanna keep that one for finding WA June.

I have an extra June I just thought 2 cards would be better than one. So you'd prefer June for Ursala

Last edited:
Would you trade your 344 Rudy for my WA June or Ellie? I have extras of both. Let me know in pm of vm either way when you see this! :)

Last edited:
I have an extra June I just thought 2 cards would be better than one. So you'd prefer June for Ursala
Hey, I PMed Andy about a trade but I think they already traded away their WA June. are you still willing to trade Ursala for June?

- - - - - -

do you have picture of them?
Do you want like an individual picture of each card to see it's condition.. orrr?
Also, what are you offering for them?
Thanks! ^^

- - - - - -

Would you trade your 344 Rudy for my WA June or Ellie? I have extras of both. Let me know in pm of vm either way when you see this! :)
I PMed ya :cool:

Last edited:
Do you still need Kabuki? If so, would you trade it for Baabara?

Last edited:
Back