• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Desert island escape info

Also Luna is a healer, Joan is a headlong charger, Katie is a fisher as is Chip.

I have loads more amiibo cards at home that I haven't tried but I will get to them and then get back to you.

Also Luna is a healer, Joan is a headlong charger, Katie is a fisher as is Chip.

I have loads more amiibo cards at home that I haven't tried but I will get to them and then get back to you.

Thanks because I just need the specials one because I got none
And to know the duck ability that no one has answer me yet

Ducks are soft-footed which makes no sense but that's what it says in the game.

Question while I edit this

Does anyone know what is the deer ability?

Also if some of the ability name it's something else
Please tell me so I can put that one too
Like hearty traveler it's also going the distance
So something like that

Also can someone tell me how much spaces these one move

Gimme!gimme!
Flight
Fish fetcher
First aid or healer
Chef du jour
Honey hunter
Headlong charge
Hunter
Tunnel digger

Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also which one it's the duck ability?

Flight can move twice.

~~~~

If any information it's extra
Will like to learn

IL edit this much later but it's to have sort of like a guide

Would be helpful but only 3 of my villagers are amiibo cards that I have. The rest I can't choose. So it will always be Molly, Lily, Octavian until then.

Would be helpful but only 3 of my villagers are amiibo cards that I have. The rest I can't choose. So it will always be Molly, Lily, Octavian until then.

Lol I always spend the 6 play coin I only have 1 card which is sable but I don't like dexterity so nope I prefer to waste 6 play coin

Bump

Anything else should I add?
I'm thinking of the prizes r maybe tips
Don't know
What about you guys?

Thanks. I escaped the one time I played but didn't reach my Target lol

I'm stuck on the beginner 4 one. I either can't find enough food, or can't find all the items annnnd die. x.x

I'm stuck on the beginner 4 one. I either can't find enough food, or can't find all the items annnnd die. x.x

The first time I played I just sent my characters in opposite directions and placed my camp strategically each night. I didn't do great but lived.

Ermahgod thank you for making this. I never get a good score on that game and I hope this will better my points. I cant wait until someone makes a fool proof guide on getting lots of points with that game sooon.

Ermahgod thank you for making this. I never get a good score on that game and I hope this will better my points. I cant wait until someone makes a fool proof guide on getting lots of points with that game sooon.

Same... I never died so far but getting the required score seems impossible to me :eek:

Yay thanks to this guide I was able to form my ideal amiibo card team! My team is Wendy (sheep), Monique (cat) and Winnie (horse). :D Does anyone have tips on how to achieve the score goals? I've accomplished them on a few islands on beginner but others seem way too large to be able to achieve the mark of 37.000 points...

Last edited:
Not really I always changed my team
2 who will always be there are my Savannah and Lionel (hearty traveler and fearless)
The 3 me its depending of the island sometime I take Aurora the swimmer or bangle the lone wolf because she can explore apart and well can plan for 2 because lone wolf it's alone
But with a swimmer I can cross the sea sometime getting those island
I'm missing 3 levels just to get them on 37000
But the 2 star level are 50,000 !!!! I just can only reach to 45,... Something if I'm lucky if not less

- - - Post Merge - - -

But hmm... It will be cool if everyone add their strategy and people can use that

Back