• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Desert island escape info

The list in the first page is missin' vital information such as hunger per day cost and sight. There's plenty of good Google spreadsheets that contain that kind of information.

Now, there is one type of information that's kinda hard to come by, and that's the default probabilities of combat, bees, and pitfall success. By what I mean by default is that the animal does not have any tools to use.

Combat probability is the success of both killin' a monster or the chance to run away as well. Now it might be a bit tricky to find the exact numbers for the run and fight rates, but each ability has a very distinct difference between combat rate and it's very important to see what kind of hazard the team will be weak too.

Same applies to honey gather and pitfall escape, as some abilities are more prone to get stung by bees and some can't get out of pitfalls well.

So yeah, ya still have a LOT of work to do, good luck!

saturday 25 il be editing the other names and adding some stuff
as for now everything will be like this
if you guys want me to add other details please do

deatils i would add
- other names im missing
- the fruit of the missing one
- the vision of all the ability

that all im gonna add
if you guys want me to add please tell
also gonna bump between saturday and sunday because i got busy

- - - Post Merge - - -

saturday 25 il be editing the other names and adding some stuff