October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Mailbox
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Maybe we could see new Squid species? And they'd have different stats! Like the Vampire Squid turns enemy ink within a radius into their ink, the Giant Squid experiences less slowdown when using large weapons like the Splatlings and the Dynamo Roller, the Flying Squid can glide if you hold X, the Pygmy Squid is small and can get to areas other Inklings can't, maybe even playable Octolings!... Maybe even some new animals with their own unique game modes! Cetaceans with their water racing, for example.

I could see them maybe implementing different squid 'types'; I think there will probably be some really cool things we can't even imagine in the next Splatoon :D I do hope there will be playable Octolings...I forgot about it for awhile but at one point I wanted them pretty bad...I think they'd be ignoring a lot of players by keeping them out; speaking of which, I also hope there will be a new, maybe even better, single player campaign.

Not necessarily interested in a new "species" of squid, but some new special weapons would be cool. Instrike, Inkzooka, Giant Squid and the other specials were cool but I wouldn't mind seeing a little wackier things come into play.

Maybe you could throw a huge bomb and based on how fast you throw it = how much ink comes out of it or it gets smaller and smaller by the time you waste holding it. I like the octling idea. You could be a "good" octling.

I like these ideas, especially the one about Vampire Squids, even though for the record, Vampire Squids aren't squids, and they don't produce any ink. Personally I'd like to see species that don't create ink like urchins in the game as playable characters, I already have a weapon in mind, an Ur-Kin Roller, which is basically the same thing as a Krak-On Roller, but with spikes on the roller and instead of a Kraken, it lets the Urchin turn into... well a giant sea urchin. It's just the same as the Kraken, but climbing walls is easier. Some people have what are called Devilings, which are Manta Ray Inklings. Unlike the Inklings however, their weapons use water, not ink, so I wonder what would happen if they were in Ink Battles

Back