• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have all the glitches been patched?

3dsatackman

Master of Fire
Bells
Pavé
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Orange Mote of Flame
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
So with this new update I was wondering if all of the glitches have been patched?

From what I hear the net glitch has been, but I have not heard anything of the others.

I've heard the duplication glitch is gone too, but I cannot confirm that. I don't think every glitch has been patched. There are probably some the developers don't know about or can't do anything about.

I've heard the duplication glitch is gone too, but I cannot confirm that. I don't think every glitch has been patched. There are probably some the developers don't know about or can't do anything about.

Duplication glitch has not been patched. My friend was able to get it to work.

I've heard the duping glitch has not been patched

glad to know nintendo has their patching priorities straight

Huh really? I tried the duplication glitch and got errors on both of my ds's each time. If it's not patched and my timing was just off that would make me super happy lol! I always need more cedar trees and clovers >_<

I used to play pso so the idea of the duplication glitch being patched scares me. sega made pso save twice at a spot where the game occasionally crashes and it caused people to corrupt their saved data.

new leaf doesn't make the 3ds crash so there's no worry if Nintendo made the game save multiple times while trading. at worst they'd probably accidentally make it so everyone loses their items during trade.

Last edited:
Some arent while there are more the campfire glitch. The glitches i see is this one where you press the chat button and x at the same time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some arent while there are more the campfire glitch. The glitches i see is this one where you press the chat button and x at the same time.

Back